CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Lob Wedge jacksonlui is on a distinguished road
    sim would be nice but i think they have other issues which needs to be worked out prior. like putting and soft chips.

microcomputers are so cheap these days that I find it odd not putting an LCD screen with feedback on the unit. if they sold it as an option for $150 I'm sure many would pay for it. even a bluetooth headset where it speaks the numbers would be cool.

potential is really there, now if they make it open source which I know they won't, then members will really help make it a great unit but unfortunately everyone needs to make money.

Caddy golfun is on a distinguished road
    I so am waiting for reviews for this unit. $1500 for ball flight data is awesome.

Hurry lol

9 Iron bionicbooger is on a distinguished road bionicbooger's Avatar
    Hi golfun

We will have a video review up next week with a projected image. Hopefully, it is high quality and very accurate. Competition is great for the end consumer.

I so am waiting for reviews for this unit. $1500 for ball flight data is awesome.

Hurry lol

Hi golfun

We will have a video review up next week with a projected image. Hopefully, it is high quality and very accurate. Competition is great for the end consumer.

Hurry lol

5 Iron skyeoh is on a distinguished road
    Have they send out any units yet?

Hi skyeoh

We received a notice that our unit shipped yesterday. We should have a vid up most likely by next weekend. I downloaded the app to my Ipad already. However, I think you must have the unit on and actually connected via wifi for the app to work. Kind of sucks because I wanted to get familiar with the software before the unit arrives. However, I have found this video on YouTube that shows more than Skytrak has. It is a quick clip showing a guy hit one ball. The first thing I noticed is that there is lag on the shot tracer and shot info. The range graphics look decent though. Here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSszFNV1PjQ

Also it looks like there is also another app for the skytrak. It is called xswing. It appears when you do a search on the Ipad in the app store. It looks like that it just gives you the numberic data of the swing and a generic overhead visual of the flight path to show how far you are off center. That app doesnt work either unless a unit is connected. Here is a link to a video for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrsJPSDN6WQ

We will post a link here with our video soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bionicbooger View Post
    Hi skyeoh

We received a notice that our unit shipped yesterday. We should have a vid up most likely by next weekend. I downloaded the app to my Ipad already. However, I think you must have the unit on and actually connected via wifi for the app to work. Kind of sucks because I wanted to get familiar with the software before the unit arrives. However, I have found this video on YouTube that shows more than Skytrak has. It is a quick clip showing a guy hit one ball. The first thing I noticed is that there is lag on the shot tracer and shot info. The range graphics look decent though. Here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSszFNV1PjQ

Also it looks like there is also another app for the skytrak. It is called xswing. It appears when you do a search on the Ipad in the app store. It looks like that it just gives you the numberic data of the swing and a generic overhead visual of the flight path to show how far you are off center. That app doesnt work either unless a unit is connected. Here is a link to a video for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrsJPSDN6WQ

We will post a link here with our video soon.

When did you place your order? I haven't received my notification yet....

We placed it a few weeks ago. However, we will be dealers for them so maybe they moved us up to the front of the line.

Ahh! Not all animals are born equal.....

A couple of notes. I downloaded the xswing app to my iphone. We will test it next week when the skytrak arrives to see if it works. That might be an alternative to those who don't want to buy an ipad. Of course this app doesn't look like it has near the features that the skytrak app has. Also, skytrak will make you pay an annual subscription fee of $99 for there "game improvement package" which basically everyone would want. Grrr

Is the game improvement package an annual subscription or a one off?
    I thought it was a one off payment......
    This is new and not clear on their website.

I tried the xswing on an older iPad but it doesn't load......;-(

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    I have used the xswing on the ipad with the Skytrak and it works. Nothing but numbers so very, very boring in my opinion. I have an iphone 4 and xswing doesnt work with it. Maybe it will work with the new iphon. My advice is to stick with the Skytrak app as it has better visuals.

Since their website uses the term "subscription", Im guessing it is an annual fee. Also, I have an Iphone 6. I will see if the xswing works on that.

As I have posted before, we will have a quick video out next week with answers to many questions. It won't be our comprehensive video review video that we normally do. By the way, we will also be putting out shortly a video of the new E6 update that is now due out in the winter. We are beta testers for it. So the finished product could be different. We will show the new interface and graphics.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    We look forward to your review bionic. I am sure there will be lots of reviews of the Skytrak once folks get their units. Xswing 1.21 should work with the phone 6.

Anyone besides Bionicbooger received their tracking details??

Sand Wedge hks8888 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba22 View Post
    We look forward to your review bionic. I am sure there will be lots of reviews of the Skytrak once folks get their units. Xswing 1.21 should work with the phone 6.
    Hi bubba22,
    It would be great to hear that Xswing should work with Iphone 6.
    Did you test its accuracy? I just looked at a Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBRaNRpB68
    The data seem off. It is in Korean. So, let me translate them. As you can see, ball speed and club speed seem wrong. Any insights? Maybe old version of Xswing?
    Total yardage: 171.7
    Carry : 156.3
    Ball speed: 50.5
    Club speed: 37.7
    Launch angle: 15.4
    2.1 degree Left
    Pull Draw - 10.0 yard Left

안녕하세요 hks8888.....

안녕하세요. haha

well now I know you can cut and paste! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by skyeoh View Post
    well now I know you can cut and paste! :-D
    No. I typed in. I'm Korean.

7 Wood wbond is on a distinguished road
    Response from live chat said they started shipping on the 15th and are trying to complete all orders this week. Funny because in another forum it said they couldn't ship because they didn't have the operating instructions or something along those lines.
    I do not have a shipping notification yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyeoh View Post
    Anyone besides Bionicbooger received their tracking details??

I wont bet on Live chat comments.
    They have been proven wrong many times on some of the threads in the other forums.
    Seems like their Live Chat reps cant find their * in broad daylight.......

Wbond it must be cold in MI now and you are itching to swing the clubs indoor over thanksgiving weekend.

I don't have any type of confidence in what they say either. I just engage them to see if they appear to have gained any knowledge about the product yet. At this point, they still don't appear to know anything. Left hand meet right hand!!

It has been very cold here over the last couple weeks until yesterday and today. But it's now just very windy, wet and a little warmer. We are still holding out hope of getting at least one more round in, but it's not looking very promising.

I have a p3proswing that I currently use, so i can still swing, I was just hoping to get the skytrak for the long weekend. I am planning to use this to dial in the p3 as much as you possibly can as well as the optishot that i have. I did just order the new turf covers for both from jagman joe (slickthings). I just finished making a platform to use the p3pro, optishot as well as a piece of reelfeal golf mat.

I have a Proswing too with only 2 courses (price to pay as an early adopters) which I hardly use (after ripping several stick on turfs) until now.
    Got the turf from Slickthings and it is WONDERFUL! I have those thicker monster turf and it fitted flush in the cut out.
    ProSwing doesn't seem to give me the right distance for most of my irons. Maybe I need to get the reflective tapes on them

Have you received your skytrak yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by bionicbooger View Post
    Hi skyeoh

We received a notice that our unit shipped yesterday. We should have a vid up most likely by next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by wbond View Post
    Have you received your skytrak yet?
    In the other forum, Spudly received his unit. http://**.com/forum/skytrak/212-skytrak-launch-monitor/page43?_=1415729090451
    Sounds like bionicbooger is Spudly there.

Thread Information