100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter hotsauce is on a distinguished road

Personal Pro, Simtech, Sport Trak, Lx

I'm a lurker that has been spending way too much (according to the girlfriend) time researching golf sims. So far it seems the 2 most popular in these forums are the ProTee and GC2. However I've stumbled across and found very little information about the Personal Pro, Simtech, Sport Trak, and GSA LX all of which have me curious. Does anybody have any experience with the Personal Pro? I know there is a long thread on somebody's struggle with the LX, but it looks like there have been some changes and updates since then. Has anybody given it a try? I emailed the Simtech folks a few days ago and got no response, and the Sport Trak website is still "undergoing maintenance" Does anybody have any confidential top secret information to share with the inernet about either of these two companies? You all are awesome and scratch golfers in my mind.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Personal Pro has been around for a while. Do a search here. It is essentially the Holiday golf sim. Not much review on it but it I essentially a dumbed down version of the Holiday Golf sim. Simtech is new and unproven. Awaiting some testing. Sport Trak will be awesome. Myself and ZMax have been testing it for 6 months now, working through software changes and improvements. I can't review it yet but it will be great. GSA , well what can I say. Take the time to read the review of the LX.

Putter Indygolf is on a distinguished road
    I've been a lurker since last winter as well. My wife has approved me moving forward with a golf simulator, but I've been holding out based on a few posts from bubba22. GC2 would be my pick if I purchased right now, but it is already several year old technology and a little pricey. I really respect both bubba22 and ZMax based on their support of the ProTee and the guidance they have given to other users. If bubba22 says that Sport Trak is awesome, then I am going to wait a little longer before purchasing. Hopefully it will be at an attractive price point as well.

Sand Wedge left72 is on a distinguished road
    I'm in the same position (albeit without approval from wife, yet ;-)). Holding my breath until the new stuff comes out. I hope, it will come out before the next winter ...

3 Iron cklguy2013 is on a distinguished road
    Hi Guys, I wanted to add my two cents worth here as I'm a new Protee user. I had basically narrowed it down to the Protee and the GC2 as well, and ended up going with the Protee, for the primary reason that I needed righty as well as lefty play. I found the system very difficult to set up, but once I got past that I'm very happy with it, especially given all the awesome course to be played, also, I've found the club head and launch angle data has really helped my game. I can't wait until a launch monitor can be used with the system, which will just take the system to the next level all together.

3 Iron cklguy2013 is on a distinguished road
    Curious to hear how this is integrated with the Protee system, hopefully this can be used for ball data and the protee sensors for club head data.

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by cklguy2013 View Post
    Curious to hear how this is integrated with the Protee system, hopefully this can be used for ball data and the protee sensors for club head data.
    So now that there's some info, exactly how,accurate is it? Is it 200fps like the gc2?

Putter sleeping kin is on a distinguished road
    What's "an affordable price"?
    Bubba is the NDA over now?

Thread Information