100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    3 Iron walb0034 is on a distinguished road
    It's the time of year again when I dust of my sim, just too cold to play outside anymore!

I was super excited to see this, I'm still playing on the same boring 10 courses from my GC2 Champions Pack I bought 3 years ago. Something about paying I think $1000-$2000 per course pack never sat right with me so I stuck with the starter pack.

What exactly do I need to get TGC up and running on my GC2? Haven't updated the firmware on it in about a year, so hopefully it runs the Protee/TGC software without issue.

7 Iron drcabral is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by walb0034 View Post
    It's the time of year again when I dust of my sim, just too cold to play outside anymore!

I was super excited to see this, I'm still playing on the same boring 10 courses from my GC2 Champions Pack I bought 3 years ago. Something about paying I think $1000-$2000 per course pack never sat right with me so I stuck with the starter pack.

What exactly do I need to get TGC up and running on my GC2? Haven't updated the firmware on it in about a year, so hopefully it runs the Protee/TGC software without issue.
    Need to purchase protee2.0 and u get TGC for free. The TGC is great and will only get better it has long been over due. It never made sense that you could get better graphics and play fon your phone than you could buy from launch monitor companies. The fact that u have 32,000 courses at your disposal speaks for itself. Imagine playing the same course on the sim before your round and putting all the thoughts and strategy for each hole before arriving to the course. More details can be found at golfsimulator forum.com!

Thread Information