100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9 and dine

7 Iron lovemygolf is on a distinguished road

9 and dine

I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on which courses have a 9 and dine on a week night. My girlfriend is just getting into the game and really likes the idea of going out for 9 holes then having dinner. If you can also rate the food and or give an idea as to what they serve would be very helpful.

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygolf
    I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on which courses have a 9 and dine on a week night. My girlfriend is just getting into the game and really likes the idea of going out for 9 holes then having dinner. If you can also rate the food and or give an idea as to what they serve would be very helpful.
    I think Eagle Creek has a 9-and dine for $65. I'd imagine the dinner would be fairly nice.

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Caddy jmr73 is on a distinguished road jmr73's Avatar
    I know Marshes had a 9 and dine last fall. Seemed like a good deal and the dinner would have been nice. Not sure if they have anything planned this year. Call them.

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    Metcalfe has a 9-and-dine special.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Emerlald Links has/had a good nine and dine I heard from some friends.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

9 Iron putterking is on a distinguished road
    I've heard Stonebridge will have a nine and dine for $65.00 for two. Includes the cart. Don't know what the food will be like. Apparently the new clubhouse is open? Anyone been there yet?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

9 & Dine

The Chateau Cartier has a 9 & dine on Monday nights starting at 3 p.m. The cost is $55.00 and Sam Snead's is a fine restaurant with amazing memorabilia for golfers to look at. There is a life size poster of Sam Snead hitting a driver, it is black & white and it is taken at impact, his arms are huge, they look as large as Tiger's.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

3 Iron ros_bif is on a distinguished road ros_bif's Avatar
    manderley has 9 and dine...not sure of the price... (they'd had it for several years, i assume they still have it)

6 Iron Keithsguy is on a distinguished road Keithsguy's Avatar

Manderly $$

I believe it is $35.00

7 Iron lovemygolf is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for all your replies. Looks like we have a lot to choose from.

AftOf245
    Quote Originally Posted by putterking
    I've heard Stonebridge will have a nine and dine for $65.00 for two. Includes the cart. Don't know what the food will be like. Apparently the new clubhouse is open? Anyone been there yet?
    I was there yesterday, beer was cold and the food was good. The patio will be nice when they finish the construction and landscaping. No TV yet so I missed the hockey game.

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AftOf245
    I was there yesterday, beer was cold and the food was good. The patio will be nice when they finish the construction and landscaping. No TV yet so I missed the hockey game.
    If you're talking about Canada/Czechs, be happy you missed it. Was one of the worst games I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Nice overtime goal by Canada, but so much elbowing to the head, and then the Czechs started diving as a response. Terrible...

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Thread Information