CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Chateau Cartier had a girl jogging down number 3 hole yesterday while people are waiting to tee-off.!!! I just dont get it.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Chateau Cartier often has people walking around the cart path, they are people staying at the hotel and figure its a nice walk, DUH!!! Its a resort so a more common occurence there.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I am pretty sure one of those trespassers was Pablo walking his dog and mapping out the curvature of every fairway
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Gap Wedge Dixie is on a distinguished road Dixie's Avatar
    When I was a member at Stonebridge it was definitely something I dealt with for late evening rounds. Obviously you don't want to hit anyone (especially kids on bikes) and once you come close once it is often on your mind. However my biggest issue I had was when I had to wait for people to take their stroll across the fairway. When trying to squeeze a late round in every minute counts. If they picked up the pace and got out of the way or waited for me to hit it didn't bother me nearly as much.

Hybrid headcase is on a distinguished road headcase's Avatar
    Hey Guys what happens when one of these so called trespasses gets nailed with a ball?.

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    Hey Guys what happens when one of these so called trespasses gets nailed with a ball?.
    Depends on how big he is
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

They have a headache, its really the golf courses responsibility to ensure that there is no trespassing and that there are clear signs. As a golfer you take an inherent risk playing to possibly be hit by a an errant ball and non-golfers should be 100% responsible for any damage that is thrust upon them by anything on the course.
    Lefty Lucas

Lob Wedge PingMCS is on a distinguished road
    Whack...crack...right in the head.

Oops, sorry...didn't see you trespassing in the privately owned area reserved for my high velocity golf ball flight.

Thread Information