Had enough of it, having played both Stonebridge and Kanata this year to have at least 5 incidents each time where there are just idiots roaming the course, whether it be dog walkers, kids playing, or just stupid ignorant adults. Last year was the same. Carefree and clueless. Have never seen a marshall remove or even warn them...EVER. A friend told one he had no business walking his dog on#2 fairway at Kanata last week and the fellow just laughed at him and said he lived on the course and to call the proshop. I drove over to drive home our point, but he quickly walked into the treeline and swore at us as we hit in to the green. Classy. Hope I see him again!

Kanata is by far the worst, and it seems these morons believe they entitled to be strolling across private property creating both a liability, and pissing everyone off. The vast majority of these trespassing people were not born here, and are truly lucky to be allowed into Canada, and this is how they act???

What a great way to ruin a round, to have to yell at bikers and "new Canadians" to get the hell off the golf course. It seems nobody does a thing about it, especially at night after 5 pm when we play there. I love the course condition(best greens in city), and it is one of the toughest tracks in the area, but am scratching it off my list, it is bad enough enough it has turned into Legoland, but now the Lego people believe they own the course. I have seen them just hop out from their backyards and just start to play( in front of us). Purely pathetic to see for those who lay out a huge chunk of their income yearly to enjoy a great test of golf and just relax.

This will lead to many confrontations and possibly a fist fight or 3. I see them get off a bus, amble though the parking lot, and just walk right up #18 or#9 to their respective houses.....pathetic, and people let it happen as the groups playing the hole have to wait so as not to hit into them.

That's my rant...I am just sick of it. Last time I go to either.