CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thotho
    how does club links work? I've read the website before but doesnt really make much sense, other than the kanata course, the coruses all seem to be in toronto
    The whole thing couldn't be simpler man... Tell ya what. Call the frikkin "contact us" 800 number and tell them you think you're interested. They will patch you through to eager sales people who will answer EVERY question you may have. I've done it. Had the guy tell me about corporate structure, future plans to buy Pineview, Stonebridge and Thunderbird...

It was AWESOME!!!

But seriously, call them and ask them. They are there for that.

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Bogie Marmotte is on a distinguished road Marmotte's Avatar
    Unless you are playing 40 games or more per year, the economics of membership will not work. Most of the discussion I have had over membership focus on the "social" aspect of golf club membership. A first group will join the club to be part of a "competitive" environment with organized events and inter-club play. The rest are looking for being part of a golf crowd for business, social, and...sometimes faith reasons.
    If you are a casual player and can enjoy a network of golf playing frends, I still think that a package like Reservation master, Golf-a-la-Carte or Executive Golf will be the most intelligent solution. If you want to join a club, then look for the one where the crowd is appealing to your lifestyle. The last ting you want is to cash out 20K to spend your evenings small-talking with people you cannot stand.
    [COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=2][FONT=Palatino Linotype]If you bury my ashes on a golf course, just make sure that they are out of bounds, that will be a natural continuation to my life[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lob Wedge wrxforsale is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie
    Half the fun of golf is playing with your longtime buddies.. Personally it wouldn't be the same playing by myself or with people I just meet at the course.. A friend of mine joined the Royal Ottawa this year, amazing course and he loves it but he's missing hitting it up with us every weekend. He's even debating giving it up next year, although Royal Ottawa is a hard one to give up I'd join Corporate Golf next year if I were you Thotho.. Then you can still play with your friends...
    actually, i've played the Royal once. Didn't find much special about it and wouldn't want to play all my golf there. very much an *old school* type course, great for seniors.

4 Iron wantobegolfer is on a distinguished road wantobegolfer's Avatar
    My father is a member and everytime I play with him on his course, he knows exactly which club to hit, stroke by stroke on every hole. If he plays on a different course than his, he will not score as well. I find playing different courses is more challenging.

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wantobegolfer
    My father is a member and everytime I play with him on his course, he knows exactly which club to hit, stroke by stroke on every hole. If he plays on a different course than his, he will not score as well. I find playing different courses is more challenging.
    Thus the beauty of Clublink. This year I will play at least 5-6 courses other than my home course, all covered under my home course membership!
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Thread Information