CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

KZG 5 wood and 3 wood

Callaway Razr sold

KZG Model Q Fairway 5 Wood, Length, 42.75” , Excellent condition, one little surface scratch far from the face, Length, 42.75” , Nova Tech 8000 R flex shaft, $50 (was $259 assembled)

Buy the 5 wood for the asking price and get a KZG CH-II 3 wood with Grafalloy Rxi bimatrx shaft FREE!!!

Luc
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 03-03-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Bump, prices adjusted for the rest of the summer
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

bump, clubs added
    Lefty Lucas

BUMp, more clubs added
    Lefty Lucas

BUMP, new prices
    Lefty Lucas

Sand Wedge Lefty is on a distinguished road
    Hi, so the two 5 woods have the same shaft ? How different is their condition ?

I just broke my original Burner Bubble shafted 5w and own a Ping G10 3w. You seem to have a good knowledge of clubs. Would the Q5 with the Nova Tech shaft be a decent match for the 3w (probably more than the old TM).

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Hi, so the two 5 woods have the same shaft ? How different is their condition ?

I just broke my original Burner Bubble shafted 5w and own a Ping G10 3w. You seem to have a good knowledge of clubs. Would the Q5 with the Nova Tech shaft be a decent match for the 3w (probably more than the old TM).

Thanks.
    Hi, well the Q wood is a very high MOI, so its easy swinging forgiving. It will perform better than the TM. The difference in the shafts may not be as noticeable. One is for quicker tempo players (Nanotech) and the other us more for someone who may prefer the feel of a steel shaft. The better condition club has the Nanotech shaft which is offered by KZG and is certainly better quality. I think they would match well with the Ping. You are certainly welcome to try one.
    Lefty Lucas

Hi, I could just bring my 3W and see which one feels similar.

I can't today but anytime in the next week is good for me. I'm near 174 and Blair so if you are east of Kanata in the coming days, that would be easier for me.

Thanks.

I will be at Pinview Tuesday afternoon to play. Maybe you can meet me there. I will bring the clubs and you can see. I will PM you my phone number so.you can text me
    Lefty Lucas

Hi, sounds good to me (I'll have to phone you because I don't have a smart phone and texting is tedious).

Sure, no problem
    Lefty Lucas

New prices for clearance
    Lefty Lucas

Bump, added a free KZG 3 wood
    Last edited by leftylucas; 03-03-2015 at 10:52 AM.
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information