CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Kline34

Tee-off 4 jeff…….charity golf tournament…...

ATTENTION ALL GOLFERS……

…..Looking For Players……..

Only 03 Days Left To Register….

Disappointing the not 1 group of golfers from Ottawa Golf wants to support a charity tournament …..

Need a few more 4 Somes…

Hi,

I am writing to you on behalf of my great friend and colleague, Jeff Johnson. He was just recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer and is receiving treatment right now. He, along with his family is facing many struggles through chemotherapy and associated therapies. The rising costs of medical treatment, combined with the peripheral costs such as transportation, parking fees, home care and dietary requirements have added further monetary burden to their family. Accordingly, I am putting together a charity golf tournament with the proceeds from the ticket sales, and silent auction going to the family.

This year, the gala will take place on July 26, 2014 at the Glen Mar Golf and Country Club and we expect 140-180 people. Our gala will include a golf tournament, power carts, dinner and a fabulous silent auction and prizes. Best Team Scores, Closest to Pin, Long Drive and more prizes to be given away!

It is very easy and safe to sign-up for this tournament…it’s all done online at a secure website dedicated to the golf course. The site is very fast and makes it easy for everyone to sign-up and pay in one place so you can join us at our event.

There is also opportunity to sponsor a hole or donate directly to the Jeff Johnson Charity right during your signup!

The website for this is…

www.golfemsreg.com/events/tee_off_for_jeff_2014

After signing up for tourney could you please email me your 4-some (only if signing up as singles) names so they can be put together properly for no confusion on the event day.
    Please send emails to toddbeaupre@bell.net

Anyone wanting to volunteer or donate Auction Items or just help on the day of please contact me at toddbeaupre@bell.net

Please pass this email on to anyone that may have been missed or anyone you think may be interested in a great time for a great cause!

Thank you for your consideration,
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kline34; 06-26-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kline34 View Post
    Jeff Johnson Charity
    Is this a registered charity?
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Kline34
    No.. It is not a registered charity… A fund raiser for a great guy who's really in need of financial help during his treatment..

Thanks….

Breakdown of 100.00 fee for tourney… 75 Golf,Cart,Dinner…25 Charity - 2.50 for online registration.. Equals 22.50 for the charity per golfer.. Not a lot to ask for a chance at some great prizes… Please Help this day happen by signing up a 4 some and supporting a great cause… Thank You...
    Last edited by Kline34; 05-31-2014 at 11:20 PM.

6 Iron tclost is on a distinguished road
    This should be a great event and for a great cause. I hope to see some fellow Ottawagolf.com guys out at this event.

Kline34
    bump

Thread Information