CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    Thanks for the round, Shawn. Was a fun match. Congrats on the win.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    The Ottawa Team Match Play final is set at Outaouais this Wednesday. Should be a pretty good match, no crazy amount of strokes being given away!
    Last edited by leftylucas; 09-08-2014 at 02:39 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    The Ottawa Team Match Play final is set at Outaouais this Wednesday. Should be a pretty good match, no crazy amount of strokes being given away!
    Looking froward to it , how many strokes are you giving us anyway
    I'm at 9.6 , XTOUR is at 14.9
    See you fellas tomorrow , game on ......
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilster View Post
    Looking froward to it , how many strokes are you giving us anyway
    I'm at 9.6 , XTOUR is at 14.9
    See you fellas tomorrow , game on ......
    Craig 14.3, mine 15.1, looks like you are the low man Will, not many strokes to be given
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Cinderella story, the team match play final took place today at Outaouais and the Bogeyboys made a great comeback being 2 down on the 15th tee box but won the last four holes to win 2 up. The XWiles seemed to have the match under control never being down until the 17th hole. Scotty was driving the ball incredibly far and straight, very impressive. I started the comeback on the 15th with a par and then Craiger found his game and won 3 straight holes to pull it out for the Bogeyboys. Now that's a partner!!

Thanks Will and Scott, it was a very tight match and great company. See you next year.
    Lefty Lucas

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Yes , we'll played fellas , you stormed back really we'll , whilst we couldn't get going over the last few holes .
    A really good fun match , went back and forth quite a bit , every time we tried to pull away you pulled one back instead .
    Look forward to the next time , cheers
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Thanks Will, it kind of snuck up on us all.
    Lefty Lucas

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Thanks to Scott and Will for a great match today. Like others said, it was a real back and forth match. We were fortunate to come out on top today. One day hopefully I will be able to pound the ball out there like Scotty, but for now it is a pleasure just to watch.

Thanks again guys.

Email sent to you Kilroy to claim our prize. Thanks again Dan for putting the team match play on and for providing the great prizes, you rock!!!!
    Lefty Lucas

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Yes, Thanks to Dan for organizing this every year and the donating the prizes.

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    User tags updated - Sending prize info now.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Team Match Play Champ 2011 shaner85 is on a distinguished road shaner85's Avatar
    When will you guys learn not to play Bogey boys at Outaouais...they always host matches there...lol

That's funny, we are actually 2W-2L there, I had no idea the course knew Craig and me and that it provided us with great bounces and favourable lies!! If only I could get Equinelle to do the same All kidding aside we always offer several courses to our opponents and BTW, the Xwiles had their semi there. If we play a weekday match either Sorcier or Outaouais are the best bets leaving from downtown for us.

I really like Outaouais, you can usually count on great conditions and excellent greens not to mention getting a tee time is easy (27 holes) plus its on Executive Golf with lots of spots available, all good.
    Lefty Lucas

I agree, they always have great conditions in terms of greens, which is most important to me when playing a game or match...and lots of spots on EG as well.

Team Match Play Champ 2011 shaner85 is on a distinguished road shaner85's Avatar
    Then next year if possible we can play you there AGAIN lol...going to have to change your team name to Bogey Champs or something....will have to play more golf to try and knock you guys off...good job retaining the title!

Thanks Shane, it was an ugly win this year, we certainly not playing our best but the XWiles were in the same boat, it took Craiger to catch fire the last 3 holes to pull it out. I am sure we will meet again, the threepeat will be difficult to say the least.
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information