CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bill Wood
    Hey Golfisforfun - those shafts were mailed to you on Monday. I sent a PM with no reply.

Sunster
    As a golfer on the edge as well (ss94) I'm wondering what shafts you've tried and are currently playing?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    You guys could be looking fir a really long time especially considering that shaft flexes are inconsistent among manufacturers. Get thee to a launch monitor to see the shaft that gives you the best results. I know what I thought I needed and the launch monitor showed I was way off!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Bogie Kak is on a distinguished road
    My swing speed is 97-100 mph and I got fitted with a regular shaft in my driver( Cobra bio cell plus, matrix 6Q3 regular stock shaft) and it works great for me, I also have a regular Aldila NV 65 shaft in my Callaway xhot 3 wood.
    I tried drivers at Golf Town Taylormade M1 and M2, also Ping G series and regular shafts worked best for me. My old Burner driver had a Aldila NV 65 regular and worked great.

Forum Jedi golfisforfun is on a distinguished road
    I have tried all sorts of shafts in regular flex and to be honest I really don't notice much difference at all in total distance. And I in fact picked the shaft that looked the best optically to me!!!

QUOTE=Kak;531965]My swing speed is 97-100 mph and I got fitted with a regular shaft in my driver( Cobra bio cell plus, matrix 6Q3 regular stock shaft) and it works great for me, I also have a regular Aldila NV 65 shaft in my Callaway xhot 3 wood.
    I tried drivers at Golf Town Taylormade M1 and M2, also Ping G series and regular shafts worked best for me. My old Burner driver had a Aldila NV 65 regular and worked great.[/QUOTE]

Birdie Slammin' Stever is on a distinguished road Slammin' Stever's Avatar
    Give me a call I can profile your equipment and find out your frequency so you can compare true apples to apples..not guessing with the flex of the shaft. see private message - Steve

Putter timbrownley is on a distinguished road
    I found a wiki page for the X Series N415 Driver. Looks like a decent club.

Thread Information