CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trackman Indoor

Par Dax is on a distinguished road
    Well now that the end of the season is fast approaching, I decided to rebuild my cage and set everything up once more from scratch. I also added two memory foam mattresses behind my impact netting. I am yet to install my projection screen and projector as I continue to wait for e6ii ( sounds like they are not the only ones experiencing delays). I likely would have made a purchase on this earlier, but not they are very very slow to respond to ,my emails.

As for the Trackman everything is working great. I do believe that you need to make sure that your measurements work but am happy that I was able to test everything down to 17.5 feet and with good results. My final room dimensions are TM to ball ( on driver as I can mob
    Ve things around pretty good for other shots) 8 feet (TM recommends 9 feet, but apart from some 56 and 52 wedge shots not capturing club head info I am good with the 8 feet and the info I get from this. The distance from ball to net is approx 10.5 feet and again I have been having good results. My ball spin rarely drops below 2,500 rpm and so far my fastest driver speed was about 108 mph. Non captured shots now seem to be a thing of the best after I rebuilt my system. I find that it is critical to ensure that the unit sits at the same level as my mat and that the unit sits pretty much behinds the hitting area(I have an awkward floor in my garage and believe this was a cause for the non read shots for the most part.

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    Dax, how is putting and chipping on the TM? I asked TM, but shocker, no reply.

Thanks,
    Mike

Par Dax is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by mthunt View Post
    Dax, how is putting and chipping on the TM? I asked TM, but shocker, no reply.

Thanks,
    Mike

Mike

There is no putting on Trackman. On full wedge shots, 56 degree wedge, I need to pull the ball back a foot closer to the unit for it read the shot. The only issue is that I don't always get the club info for my wedges. I'm very surprised they are not emailing you back as they have been great for me (pre and post purchase).

Pm me if you want the Cdn reps contact info and I can send it along to you later.

Thread Information