CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge Scottliv is on a distinguished road

Opening a Golf Simulator Centre

Hi All

I have been following this forum for around 2 years now. Great input by everyone, it has been a big help.

I have an agreement to place 2 simulators in a local sports centre (currently mainly used for 5-a-side football, a kids softplay area that hosts several parties every week, and a bar and function room.) The golf simulator part is away from all the noise etc.

I am keen to get some input from you guys as the systems I am swaying towards have not had a lot of coverage in here. (except GC2)

My final choice is between GC2, Sportsoach, Visual Sports. Now if I was opening up a golf centre purely for Teaching Etc I would think it would be rated

1 - GC2
    2 - SportsCoach
    3 - Visual Sports

If for the fun factor of playing a round maybe this order

1 - Sportscoach
    2 - Visual
    3 - GC2

And if I was primarily aiming at the kids maker then visual sports would be at the top due to the zombie games etc.

I have played all the systems and do like them all for different reasons. I am wondering if I would be making a mistake golfing wise to use the visual sports? Does anyone have any suggestions on getting the best of both worlds (golf and kids parties).

Thanks

Scott
    Last edited by Scottliv; 03-14-2014 at 03:02 PM.

I meant to add, the GC2 isn't a favorite for me because of the need for the dots on clubs for the HMT if my players want clubhead data.

Lob Wedge 4quarters is on a distinguished road
    Hi Scott,

If you are worried about losing the sports aspect by going with the SC, then no worries, SC has an add-on sports simulator, so you get a reliable and great performing golf simulator, and you can have sports too. See this link: http://www.sportssimulator.com/

Also, Visual Sports as you know has great sports, but now there system is very good for golf with the use of the TruGolf Sensor Mat, plus those guys at VS are really great engineers and will probably soon have a way of tracking club head via camera. I hope at least.

No concise answer for you but both of those options offer you the sports and the golf that renders reliable golf shots.

Best of luck.

Thanks 4 quarters.

I'm not sure which way I will go. We will be opening later in the year so it gives me a couple of months breathing space on a decision.

If anyone has any more info on these systems please feel free to let me know.

Thanks again

Thread Information