100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    5 Wood golferinmd is on a distinguished road

GC2 and Golfsense 3D

Before Christmas I picked up Golfsense 3D...it was like $60. Now I have the GC2 for ball data I was thinking of using the Golfsense 3D with the GC2. I just tried it. I think it works great. I get swing plane, tempo and backswing along with ball data from GC2. It is nice to tweak the swing with Golfsense and get verification from GC2. I found my backswing was inside and used the pro comparison option with Golfsense and back on track!

Anyone else have luck with another device used with the GC2?

Any other ideas to use an add on system to the GC2? I would be interested in hearing your success stories. I think Golfsense 3D is a good option

1 Iron Jsgregg is on a distinguished road
    How about a camera system to record your swing? 2 cameras....one from behind and one face on?

Good point. I do like the small interface a device like Golfsense and cameras..should get all the data you need

I am still liking the Golfsense to augment my GC2. I did some swing changes and got to 2' on Congressional #10. I really think we should have a good discussion on this. Using cheap plane/tempo etc to augment the GC2. I am looking for a better option than the Golfsense..if there is one
    Nothing better to have a good swing..see it on Golfsense and the GC2. It is also very addicting knowing you can get higher swing score but doing this and that.

Anyone using a different device than Golfsense to augment their simulator?

Eagle SFR is on a distinguished road
    I did have the P3pro set up with the GC2 and used the P3pro for club data, so swing speed, path, face etc. and then watch the ball flight in the GC2 software. However my P3pro pad is sitting down in my platform with a home made turf top so the flash from the GC2 does not seem to hit the sensors, and the P3pro works fine. If I have the P3pro sitting out of the platform the flash from the GC2 will cause the Pad not to read. So there may be some tweaking to make it work but for the cost of the P3pro you get great club data. A bonus is also they have fixed almost all their bugs to the Prem courses and on its own makes for a good low cost sim. They are still tweaking the on line stuff but I have not been on there for a while now that I use the GC2.

Cool. I like the Golfsense and I am working on my swing plane very nicely. I like how the GC2 and Golfsense are in synch. I am surprised others aren't on to this!

Thread Information