CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ocean city

Pitching Wedge chucky is on a distinguished road chucky's Avatar

Ocean city

Im heading down to Ocean city in april,and was wondering if anyone has played there, and has any suggestions on which courses we should play. On the top of my list so far are Bear Trap Dunes, Eagles Landing, Man O War, Rum Point and Lighthouse Sound. I have been down to OC 10 years ago and played both Rum Point And Bear Trap Dunes and really liked both the layout and condition of the courses.

Thanks.

Lob Wedge ottylaker is on a distinguished road
    Travelled to Ocean City in October 2013 and played Rum Pointe , Eagles Landing, Mano War ( didn't care for it ..wide open links style not in great shape should have played its sister course ) and Baywood Greens which turned out to be our favorite.....we used Golf Now ..hot deals ..paid roughly $30 to $ 35 per round with cart and range balls at 3 of the courses....All were good except MOW....I am a 20 plus Myrtle B tripper and Ocean city is just a smaller version ...stayed on ocean ...used Hotels .com.....great deals...once again in October not sure about April....Live outside of Perth Ontario we drove to Binghamton Ny and played Conklin Players Club ...un believable course very mountainous ..have played it every trip south ..what I consider a must play ( playin golf 55 years)..and then drove into OC that night ..enjoy hope I was some help.

Pitching Wedge chucky is on a distinguished road chucky's Avatar
    Thanks ottylaker,we plan on stoping in Binghampton and playing Conklin both on the way down and back again. (if this winter ever ends) The day after we leave OC the summer rates apply,so like you, our cost for six nights and five rounds is pretty cheap.I went to hotels.com but could not beat the rate we were already getting at the Sea Bay Hotel,and from what I can tell we are getting 30% of the spring golf rate,I have used Golf Now before and agree they are great.I will check in with them this weekend at the golf show and see what they can offer.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by chucky; 03-03-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Lob Wedge ottylaker is on a distinguished road
    Chucky hope u have a great trip.....I have been on 50 buddy trips over my aging years any body in the Ottawa area who wants the best 2round 1night quick trip you cannot beat beat the drive to Conklin and then head back north and play Timber Banks outside of Syracuse....these course can be played for around $40.00 via *** hot deals .I have made a dozen trips To Mt Tremblant and played the big four including L'Maitre and the both courses are every bit as good....I will even say Conklins Players Club is better than anything at Tremblant in any aspect that a person can evaluate a golf course...and no I don't have any personal or financial ties to CPC....

Thread Information