+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge MikeMyers is on a distinguished road

Can I turn my garage into a ProTee Golf Base Pack 2 simulator.

If it possible I would like to start the journey of making this space into a golf simulator.

I would like to place it against the back wall. I have 9' 9" of width to work with.

I have 11' 8" of room from the garage door track and the back wall.

I think if I set it up for right hand play only, the track on the left side would not come into play and the track on the right side would be missed by the swing, so I could pick up depth if needed.

I would like to use ProTee Golf Simulator Base Pack 2 and keep it to around a $10,000 budget.

Can it be done?

Known entity psace is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    If it possible I would like to start the journey of making this space into a golf simulator.

I would like to place it against the back wall. I have 9' 9" of width to work with.

I have 11' 8" of room from the garage door track and the back wall.

I think if I set it up for right hand play only, the track on the left side would not come into play and the track on the right side would be missed by the swing, so I could pick up depth if needed.

I would like to use ProTee Golf Simulator Base Pack 2 and keep it to around a $10,000 budget.

Can it be done?
    It would be very tight and you would want more than 12 feet of depth. If you use the putting sensor you would want about 10 feet from the tee position to the impact screen. You will want some space behind the impact screen as well. You will need a minimum of 9 feet for ceiling height. 10,000 dollars is a reasonable budget and is about what I spent on everything for my garage setup.

Lob Wedge MikeMyers is on a distinguished road
    psace,

Thanks for the reply. I can do it with the depth and swing right hand only. Will the "very tight" width work? Should I consider a different simulator? Very new to this game and I have never used or seen a simulator in action, but am very interested in getting something done.
    The wife is on board (trade off diamond ring/simulator) and I hope I have the room to make this happen.

Thanks

Thread Information