100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

New Skycaddie SGXw, Wifi model, ready to go!!

This Skycaddie is free of memberships and is ready to go. It is a replacement that I got directly from the Canadian distributor. Its the Wifi model and I will not use it so its up for grabs before I send it off to Ebay. It also comes with the USB charger, carrying case and a brand new battery ($15)

•Unmatched accuracy meets the convenience of wireless connectivity
    •Optical finger navigation for precise distance and target selection letting you get exact distances to any point on the golf hole
    •New RangeVueTM feature shows range rings on HoleVueTM to aid in quicker club selection
    •Wi-Fi enabled for convenient access to the most reliable course information--no computer needed
    •Brilliant outdoor readable 3-inch TFT LCD display; powerful high-precision 50 channel gps receiver
    •Preloaded with up to 30,000 courses ready to play with basic green information

These are selling over $200 (used) to $300 (new) on Ebay. Og'ers get it for the price of

$180 (Don't forget it comes with the spare battery)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 01-24-2014 at 10:08 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Luc, are you offering this yourself?

•30-day satisfaction guarantee
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Nope, its the darn cut and paste, I will change it, good catch, if you buy it \i will give you the 30 days
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

great deal here, I am tempted but love my rangefinder.

They are great as well, these are just so practical and easy to use. I used one in FLA and it was great, you could see the shape of the green and even spot the flag on the green for more accurate yardage. Very cool for courses you are not familiar with and those that you are.
    Lefty Lucas

are you indicating in your first post that no membership is required for the Skycaddie anymore?

Let me clarify, there are no memberships associated with this device, you can choose the one you want. I never bought one because I was waiting until the golf season started and now decided to sell it. There is a membership required and those can be found on the skycaddie website, sorry for the confusion. They are very reasonable and I would say 95% of local courses in their inventory.
    Lefty Lucas

Bump, case and charger included
    Lefty Lucas

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information