100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge slad is on a distinguished road

Your Foresight GC2!

I have a 7 year old who has really taken to golf, and wants to play tounaments in 2014. But with school and weather in the winter, practice is tough... So a GC2 seems to be the perfect option to keep him up to speed.

I am a golf nut too, so I would enjoy slicing and duck hooking indoors as well, but I truly want him to have the best and be the best - within a reasonable budget.

Any sellers??? Thanks

Albatross HoganWoods is on a distinguished road HoganWoods's Avatar
    I'll underbid Mr. Slad by 100$! hehe, j/k. Finding one of these used is tough and there's usually a bidding war. Best of luck.

Yes Hogan... Tough to find for sure. I missed a great deal on another forum 2 days ago. Sold within minutes. I am about to pull the trigger on a new one - I just don't think I can wait too much longer.

Putter Iocol is on a distinguished road
    There's one on Ebay that was just listed - however, I'd be a little wary because the seller has 0 feedback and it looks like he/she is reposting the same pics from a previous GC2 auction....

Pitching Wedge wzjy47 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Iocol View Post
    There's one on Ebay that was just listed - however, I'd be a little wary because the seller has 0 feedback and it looks like he/she is reposting the same pics from a previous GC2 auction....
    Just FYI, I emailed this guy a few days ago (I think this listing started on Tuesday) and the email I got back asked for a bunch of information he didn't need for a buy it now or Paypal invoice, he didn't appear to understand how eBay worked and said he'd send me an invoice, which I've yet to receive (the English wasn't great either). As Iocol noted, the listing appears to be identical to one from November. Also, the name on the email didn't match the name on the shipping label on the box pictured in the listing. I'd recommend proceeding with caution on this one...

Putter quadking1 is on a distinguished road

Cg2

Quote Originally Posted by wzjy47 View Post
    Just FYI, I emailed this guy a few days ago (I think this listing started on Tuesday) and the email I got back asked for a bunch of information he didn't need for a buy it now or Paypal invoice, he didn't appear to understand how eBay worked and said he'd send me an invoice, which I've yet to receive (the English wasn't great either). As Iocol noted, the listing appears to be identical to one from November. Also, the name on the email didn't match the name on the shipping label on the box pictured in the listing. I'd recommend proceeding with caution on this one...
    Do not try to buy from this seller, he, she is a complete fraud, this is the third time I have dealt with this type of fraud on eBay, I have half a dozen e-mails back and forth with seller including fraudulent fake eBay e-mails. I am in contact with eBay and forwarding all correspondence I have with the crook. Remember anytime a seller wants to handle sale outside of eBay it is almost always a con!!!

Yes I saw that, but didn't buy...

However, I did order a NEW GC2 from Foresight! Can't wait! This thread is officially done...

Gap Wedge Sony420 is on a distinguished road
    I was following this guy on ebay, and reported him over and over again, he was selling the foresight and a welder, he is gone now, but probably back under a new id....not trying to sell the foresight bogus ad as of today anyway. Hopefully this crook got the hint.

Gap Wedge Sony420 is on a distinguished road
    As of today there is only one foresight gc2 on ebay, and its up to 4,500 with one day left. Thats crazy since you can get new one for about $5,500 from golflink.com at least i think it was them. P.s. Im looking if anyone has one to sell!!

Thread Information