100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge Nodeurs is on a distinguished road Nodeurs's Avatar

Question Fujikura 57 specifications

I am currently looking for a new driver, and as usual the head does not really matter as I compare club maker… the only important thing is the shaft no surprise.

Thus I have tried dozen of different shafts and so far 3 Fujikura are ok for me in stiff : EXS 6.2, MS VC6.2 and MS VC6.2 TS. Checking the specifications of these 3 shafts shown that their tip flex, butt flex and torque are quite similar.

Lately I have heard about the Taylormade SLDR which will be provided with a Speeder 57 which is not listed in Fujikura's catalog… I am wondering if someone from the forum can give me the specifications (tip, butt flex, bend point, spin, launch) of this shaft ? I have contacted Taylormade customer service and they were not able to provide the informations... the only spec given are weight 58gr and torque 3.4.

It will help me to decide if I wait to try the SLDR or if I try to find a second hand driver on the Bay....

By the way, if you have a suggestion of shaft for me it will help, so few info from launch monitor : swing speed around 120Mph, ball speed 150 Mph, launch angle between 11° and 13° and ball spin between 3700 and 5000 RPM.
    Last edited by Nodeurs; 11-28-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Thread Information