CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar

Cheezemaster giving lessons in Ottawa?

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-services-o...AdIdZ527401890

Hi Everyone.

I see and hear about all these people spending so much money on golf lessons, most of these golf pro's try to change your swing too much and the next thing you know your swing is all over the place and now your hooked on paying for there pricey lessons all the time...?

Here's what I can do for you in 1 or 2 rounds, we go out and play 1 round of golf together I will help you fix your driver, your fairway irons your chipping, sand shots etc.

You will leave the golf course excited and wanting to get back out to play again.

For years now I have been giving friends or people that I golf with pointers to help them during there golf round, I can correct people mistakes right away...without them trying to change there whole natural golf swing, all people need are a few pointers to correct there mistakes while your playing thru a round. Give you an example I just golfed with a 2 guys last week they both shot around 95-105 from the white tees, well after a few holes of watching them slice and hook the ball off the tee I gave them both a minor correction and for the rest fo the round they were both smaking drives onto the fairway.I also corrected ones of the guys grips for his iron shots...and a bunker lesson for both, well one of the guys shot his best round ever a 93 and the other guy said he just took almost 10 strokes off his regular score, the one guy says.."You should place an ad on Kijiji and give people your pointers and I thought hmmm, thats a good idea since I have been doing it for almost 25 years now...why not help some of you fellow golfers out.

Just last week I saw a friend I used to golf with back before I got married around 1998, we played a round of golf and he told me he still used the things I told him to do way back then, but for the last 5 years or so his driver has got worse again, I watched 2 of his tee shots told him 2 things to do and he hit more than half of the fairways the rest of the round and the ones that missed were just off the fairway...o yeah he skied one drive but you get my point.

I can fix your game and take 5-20 shots off your score in one round.

I just played my 6th round of the year last week, I started off really bad 5 over after the first 3 holes, I did not have time to warm up at all so I shot a 44 on the front nine, still not too bad, I play the blue tee's... well my back nine....I shot a -1 35 on the back 9.

I shot a 79 for my 6h round of the year....a great back nine for someone who never goes to a driving range to pratice, I hardly have time to golf so pratice..? I pratice on the course when I play.

I have some secrets simple that seem to work for everyone so, let me know if you want some pointers.
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road
    LOL...

Lets all throw in a few bucks and send someone from the forum out for the "experience". I'm in as long as they blog it.

Need a Caddy jmwhite is on a distinguished road jmwhite's Avatar
    blog? we need video footage of this nonsense.

check the guy's 'other ads'.... he has a photo.

i think he could give adam scott a run for his money in the heartthrob category

Must be Single Txxxxxxx is on a distinguished road Txxxxxxx's Avatar
    Only YOU could find this guy man!!!

Off topic:

I went to the doctor the other day telling him I had back pain. Doc says take off your shirt. He pinches my back muscles and says "you have hardly any muscles in your upper back. you need to hit the gym and do some back rows".

what a jerk...

4 Iron SecondChance is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by nokids View Post
    Off topic:

I went to the doctor the other day telling him I had back pain. Doc says take off your shirt. He pinches my back muscles and says "you have hardly any muscles in your upper back. you need to hit the gym and do some back rows".

what a jerk...
    Probably the same doctor that I saw for wrist injury ..He tapped my wrist a few times and asked "Are you married ?"..I said no..and his told me "You will be fine..do some stretching and with plenty of exercise..the wrist will be good in no time"

Driver Golfer100 is on a distinguished road
    How much $$$$$$$

Thread Information