100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    7 Wood scooby103 is on a distinguished road

Taylormade R1 TP - Right hand, upgraded shaft. See details

Full disclosure. I bought this nice driver from a guy on the OttawaGolf forums. Love the look and feel, but just can't tame it. It's too much driver for me simply. Played 5 rounds and 2 times at the driving range. It is in A1 shape, AAA+++ Info below from the Kijiji ad. Looking for what I paid - $325.00 I'm firm on the price as it is definitely worth it.

Keep in mind, this is the TP version if you are matching it against those on sale at GolfTown, the TP is not on sale.

Up for sale is a MINT TaylorMade R1 driver, with an upgraded Aldila Trinity shaft. This is the TP version, so if you are price matching against places like GolfTown make sure you look at that model. Take a look at the pictures and you'll see the TP marking on the shaft to head connection / adjuster.

The TP is currently on sale at GolfTown for $448.00 without the upgraded shaft. This shaft goes for about $150.00 from the online retailers. GolfTown doesn't carry it. Club was built at the Taylormade factory with these options. With current prices this is a $600.00 driver.

This thing is a beast. The most adjustable driver available It is a right hand with stiff shaft.

Reason for selling. Played 5 rounds with it, and twice at the driving range. I am getting about 15 more yards than my older driver, but frankly it's too much driver for me. It takes way more skill to control.

Comes with Driver, Head Cover and tool.

Live in Aylmer and work in Kanata. So, I can meet you at either place.

The difference between involvement and commitment are like a egg and ham breakfast, the chicken was involved, the pig was commited.

Bump, going on eBay if nothing local.
    The difference between involvement and commitment are like a egg and ham breakfast, the chicken was involved, the pig was commited.

Bump. End of season special. $275.00 this weekend. I have an add up on eBay too, so this will be the last chance. By far the best R1 on this forum, with the options on this.

Thread Information