CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge fewgoodcards is on a distinguished road

Question on Optishot premium courses

First I would like to thank everyone for an amazing resource for anyone getting started with a home simulator. I don't have a huge budget, but I am completely addicted to getting started with some type of home system. After a lot of research (including the invaluable information on this site) I think I have decided to start my journey with the Optishot and build from there. That brings me to my question for those that have been around this since the beginning. Does DD ever offer multi course packs on their premium courses or do you have to always pay the $50-$75 per course? I saw in one thread that they offered a Father's Day deal at one point, but that was to buy all of their premium courses at the same time. For those with Optishots or experience with them, are there ever specials on the premium courses and if so how often are they typically offered? Thanks in advance.

Also, what are your personal favorites among the premium courses?

3 Wood Golfmaxxx is on a distinguished road Golfmaxxx's Avatar

premium courses

Quote Originally Posted by fewgoodcards View Post
    First I would like to thank everyone for an amazing resource for anyone getting started with a home simulator. I don't have a huge budget, but I am completely addicted to getting started with some type of home system. After a lot of research (including the invaluable information on this site) I think I have decided to start my journey with the Optishot and build from there. That brings me to my question for those that have been around this since the beginning. Does DD ever offer multi course packs on their premium courses or do you have to always pay the $50-$75 per course? I saw in one thread that they offered a Father's Day deal at one point, but that was to buy all of their premium courses at the same time. For those with Optishots or experience with them, are there ever specials on the premium courses and if so how often are they typically offered? Thanks in advance.

Also, what are your personal favorites among the premium courses?
    Welcome to the opti club, DD has had some course deals in the past like almost 40%off if you buy all the premium or one time they had a buy one and get another half price. The problem is the deals are at random times and are not fair for others who already paid full price for them ! So you really cant predict when a special is coming.

I have all the courses and love them as I need a variety as we play often. They are all quality courses and fun to play but a few that stand out for me and the boys are

Jones Lake
    Monteray bay
    Atlanta Highlands
    Ponte verda
    Olympic club

Good luck and cross your fingers for online play.....

Sand Wedge fewgoodcards is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the response. Sounds like play the standard courses for a while and see if there is a special, but if I get the itch go ahead and just buy what I want. I think I will probably get Pebble Beach and TPC Sawgrass first because those are courses a lot of people know and friends would want to play when they come over. What are your thoughts on Whistling Straits? The screenshots on that course look really good.

One more question. It looks like with some of the updates that DD has added additional free courses. Are these new free courses ones that used to be premium and became free or were they totally new courses that were always free?

3 Wood Golfmaxxx is on a distinguished road Golfmaxxx's Avatar
    In the past DD released a free course once in a while as well as their Premium courses. Whilstling Staights is a great layout but the screen shots look like actual pictures. The graphics are amazing but the same as the others courses. You can preview all the courses ( two holes) 3 times to get a good feel for them.

Cheers

Thread Information