Coming into the west end of the city tomorrow afternoon and I have the following items for sale:

1) Taylormade Supertri TP 9.5 with Mortore F1 65 TP Stiff Shaft - Great shape for its age, no uglies or anything major. - $100

2) Titleist 910F 17* 4 Wood with PX 6.0 80 gram stiff shaft - I just got the club because I wanted the MFT Ahina shaft. The head has a bunch of sky marks and shows wear but the shaft is real deal and there is nothing that would affect playability, just has skymarks. - $80 for the shaft and fairway head is free!

3) Titleist 905R 10.5 with Accra SE70* M4 (Stiff) - My old faithful and has an amazing shaft which is hard to find. This is a full bore thru shaft so lots of room for trimming if you wanted to use the shaft in something else. - $80

4) Ecco Street White with red dots and red sole - 44. I bought these and played 2 holes in them. They are the wrong size and I played the rest in my socks! You won't find a better deal on basically brand new Ecco's. - $75

Prices seem fair and I'm not willing to negotiate much on most items but send me some offers and we will discuss. I will be in teh west end from around 2pm - 7pm tomorrow.

Thanks