CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Sim Owner

Putter kjmj is on a distinguished road

New Sim Owner

Just bought a house with a Full Swing in it. Just ordered a new computer for it and the E6 software. So what I will have is the standard Full Swing sensors with E6. After finding this forum, wondering if that was a good move. Since it had 40+ courses I keep all of them. New to the sim world and kind of jumped in to the upgrade without researching much. Could probably still cancel the order if need be. Don't know how it all works. Can I use other software with the Full Swing hardware? Or just upgrade it and be happy with what I have? Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by kjmj; 08-14-2013 at 08:19 AM.

7 Iron kinitex is on a distinguished road
    If it were me I would cancel the e6 upgrade, and just live with what it comes with until the e6 2.0 comes out this fall. No one knows if it will be a free upgrade for existing e6 1.0 owners or a whole new package. But what I do know is the visuals look 100x better than 1.0 and will be a must have for any sim owner imo.

Perfect Parallel will have a competing package with similar, if not better graphics, but it's been in the works for years now. Don't hold your breathe for it.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    What exactly did you pay for in the upgrade? Full swing uses sensor technology to estimate ball parameters. It uses E6 which I personally don't like as much as Red Chain. You should enquire about upgrade to their spin cam for more accuracy. Give us more detail as to exactly what you have?

Thread Information