100 Holes of Hope

Threaded View

Eagle SFR is on a distinguished road
    I will add that on those two original P3Pro courses, those are where the LA cam will work but yes is a bit slow. (does not work on the Prem Courses). Also wind works and the terrain effect on the ball LA also works, where in the past it had not.

However in the Prem Courses the wind has no effect as is, and the terrain effect does not come into play. They also have a few more glitches that need to be fixed as one is the fringe and how the ball reacts off of it. The downfall is the time it takes to get these new updates done and possibly the ability to do so. I have had the prem courses for going on 3 years I think, and they still are not working as they should and some things like back spin on the greens are now not working where they had been in earlier versions.

Can it help with your game...... yes, can it be better....yes, for the cost it is now, is it worth it....yes

The on line play is fun and free now but not sure I would pay for it when it gets to that point. Still waiting for updates to correct issues that were there from the start but that is more in the interface for the Prem Courses.

The pad has a slow putt mode or a slow swing mode where a red light comes on to tell you it is in that mode. When in that mode the reflective sensing is triggering miss reads if you use a mallet style putter and not as bad with a thin face putter. However the odd time you might have to chip with a PW while that mode is triggered and with a wedge you will get miss reads sending you shot off line. You can force the red light mode to go off and then quickly hit your shot before it comes back on and get a proper read.
    Last edited by SFR; 07-29-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Thread Information