Hi all,
I have just decided to pick up the game of golf as of a couple of weeks ago. I went to golftown to get geared up with my lefty gear so am ready to get going. Hit a few balls on the driving range this week and needless to say have some room for improvement. Thinking a few lessons may not be a bad idea just to get an understanding of where I should be hitting the ball in relation to my feet, how to make proper contact with the irons etc.

Wondering what people think of the instructors at the meadows which is near me? Seems to be quite reasonably priced at 4 30 min lessons for 140. I'm hopeful this would be enough to get me on my way with the basics so I can play a few times later in the year without to many bad habits. Don't want to get to serious this year but figure it might be better to take lessons early get some proper foundation then play about and revisit lessons next year.

Do people think this would be enough time for me to get going or have any other suggestions on who to see in the area? I am a true beginner but have some athletic ability as a squash pro.