CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter lilhodgey is on a distinguished road

Golf Club Rental

Just wondering if anyone has used clubhub.com to rent clubs while on a trip? Travelling to Phoenix area in a couple weeks and found this website for club rentals. It would cost less to rent clubs for 7 days than pay the baggage fees, and saves the hassle of lugging the clubs around and worrying about damage or loss. Sponsored by TM so you don't have a choice in club selection.

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar
    I've travelled to Scottsdale several times and I've had no problems bringing my clubs. They are considered as a checked bag (oversize-$25 each way). I would prefer to use my own clubs and my travel bag is stuffed with extra clothes along with a carry-on. The lofts and lies on rentals may not suit you.

Gotta Post Break68 is on a distinguished road Break68's Avatar
    I played a rental set of TaylorMade RocketBladez 8-Piece Iron Set: Rescue 3H, 4H, 5-PW Combo Iron Set with Steel Stiff Shafts and RBZ Stage 2 driver, 3 wood last week at a course in Victoria, BC. The lofts were so jacked I couldn't figure out the yardages, the grips were standard and I play a midsize grip, and the driver head was so light I couldn't feel it during my swing. The clubs were brand new and in great shape but I just couldn't play them. I will bring my own clubs next time I travel.
    Obviously you're not a golfer.

Thread Information