100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge JGT4 is on a distinguished road

Level Four Rules Exam Results

I happen to know that six O.V.G.A. officials, most of who post here, recently passed the Golf Canada Level Four Rules exam. It must (not should) be said that for some it was not their first time to pass.

Kudos.

This forum is fortunate to have these folks posting here.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 BC MIST is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JGT4 View Post
    I happen to know that six O.V.G.A. officials, most of who post here, recently passed the Golf Canada Level Four Rules exam. It must (not should) be said that for some it was not their first time to pass.

Kudos. This forum is fortunate to have these folks posting here.
    Thank you John for your comments. The task of successfully completing the Level 4 requirements was certainly a challenge and we all worked very hard over the winter.

What folks here should also know is that much of our success is directly attributable (a golf term) to the fine, online coaching programme that you provided us from January up to the seminar and exam time in late April. We all agree that without all the questions you asked, the resources you provided us, and the helpful hints you gave along the way, that the exam results would not have been as high. Most importantly, you gave us a lot of your time, and that is appreciated. Having been a teacher, it is satisfying when your students do well, and I hope that our results on the exam have made you feel the same way.

I believe that we now have in the OVGA area, eight Level 4's, and we have also added two new Level 3's with one other waiting for her exam results, giving us approximately the same number of 3's, so we have a good concentration of Rules people that work at all of our local tournaments.

Major Poster Chambokl is on a distinguished road Chambokl's Avatar
    Congrats guys... This is awesome!!
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Par tyorke1 is on a distinguished road

level four

I can only imagine the work needed to pass level four , great job by all , as a competitor I never take officials for granted and hopefully I remember to thank them during tournaments. Some of you have been very supportive to my son, congrats from tyorke1 and tyorke2

Thread Information