Hi everybody,

New member from Down Under. I'm new to the simulator world and was throwing up between the p3 and the dd. I've done a bit of reading comparing the two, and was leaning towards the DD, but was wondering if there is any thoughts as to the essential hybrid p3 package, and whether its good enough a package to warrant that over the DD. I was under the impression that launch angle had been removed in the new models, but it seems to be offered? Also is the turf option as firm/unforgiving on the wrists as the rubber option.

20 courses seems a fairly decent amount on the new package, are they better/worse in graphics as the DD courses? Plus online gameplay, is it fair to say that the p3 might have the hardware+ now the software that is good enough?Tbh, the course doesn't matter too much to me as long as there is a hole at one end to hit to, especially seeing there's no more Augusta anywhere.

I'm really looking for something to have some fun with, and the DD sounded like better gameplay, but if p3 is as good now then the extra accuracy + launch angle will be worth it
If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate. If the q has already been answered, just point me to the correct forum and ill stay quiet

Thanks in advance!