100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar

TM, Ping, Callaway, Bang and a classic putter

The last of the housecleaning. Always open to offers and trades. All nice stuff. I’ll be up in Ottawa for the golf show on Saturday so I can deliver anything except the Pings.

Taylor Made Ti2 Raylor 16* fairway wood. This is the very rare Ti model of the Raylor that TM issued for only one year. Refinished in black by Custom Club Coatings and looks essentially new. Also reshafted with DGS300 and a new TV grip. A steal at 60 bucks.

Bang Tour Tools Classic blades 2-PW and SW, 10 clubs. Very good shape. Just put together two weeks ago with Dynalite S300 and brand new Tour Velvet grips. You can get them for the cost of the grips and assembly which was $125.

Accushnet Bullseye offset putter. Refinished with the red dots in the heel a la newer Scotty Cameron models. New shaft and Winn grip. Thought I had this sold earlier but the buyer disappeared. $25

Callaway S2H2 3 and 5 woods. These are the classic S2H2 woods from Callaway with the extremely rare factory titanium shafts. Very good condition. Not sure what these are worth and I don’t mind keeping them in my display rack but if anyone is looking for a set of these just make me an offer.

Ping Eye 2+ 3-PW with matching SW, all blue dot. I loaned these to a friend and they are now on their way back to me in the mail. They have Dynalite X-100 shafts in them soft-stepped once and were blueprinted by a master clubmaker. I can provide the blueprinting worksheet to anyone who is interested. As well the 3-9 were refinished last year and are excellent. PW and SW were not refinished but really don’t need to be as they are very nice. If you have any interest in these let me know and I will put you first in line once I get them back.

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Open to offers and trades...
    I have someone first in line on the Bang blades but nothing firm yet. Also have decided to keep the S2H2 woods.

Thread Information