100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge MakingtheCut is on a distinguished road

Loch March - starter/Marshall

Just wanted to report on a positive experience my brother and I had...

Played Loch March last Saturday afternoon with my brother. The starter saw that we were carting, as well as the twosome ahead of us, and advised that there were two threesome's ahead of both of our groups...and they were walking. He said he would go ahead and asked that they let the two twosome's carting behind play through when we caught up. Sure enough they did. We also passed the twosome carting in front of us. When we saw the starter again after nine, he looked out at 10 and saw we had caught up to yet another threesome..again walking. Without us saying a thing he jumped in his cart and spoke to the threesome and we passed them on 11 I think. Not sure if all this was due to it being slower that afternoon (we tee'd off at 4) but we sure did appreciate it. Finished the round in just over three hours. Course was in good shape and the sausage's are awesome.

Will definitely be playing there again. Makes you wonder why something so obvious (customer service, common sense) doesn't happen everywhere.

Anyways, just figured i'd give them some public praise well earned.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    They always make it a good positive experience over at LM. Never dissapointed but how nice all are,from the girl who picks you up with the old Model T golf cart to the staff in the resto. Good experience all around.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I agree, great service there. I finished a round with some friends last year pretty quickly and went in to ask how much another 9 holes would be and Danielle Nadon checked the tee sheet then told me to just go ahead and play all I wanted, I felt like a million bucks.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Our positive experience continued today at LM. Cant say enough about the staff,and the course is not too shabby either !!! From the girl at the counter who actually spoke french to us,nice touch, to the starter who told us to take our time and enjoy the course, perfect day.,
    What a beautifull golf course and fantastic layout.

Thread Information