Not sure if you listened to the post game interviews on Team 1200, but Pacioretty and Gionta, without directly coming out and saying it, weren't a fan of what Therrien was telling them to do last night. Pac hinted it was a good idea for MacLean to call the timeout. Ok, I'll give you the one instance on Subban, but watch Sportscentre, most "low-lights" are of the Habs players taking liberties at the Sens. There is tough hockey and stupid tough hockey, last night the Habs were the latter.

As for Smith starting the brawl with a cross-check, give me a break...it was nothing to what could have happened if White hadn't caught Smith as much on the side as he did...and if Smith's cross-check was so bad how come no Habs came to his aide like Cowen did for what White did???

I hope there is another drubbing tomorrow night. I'm all for close, exciting playoff games, but now, I want the Sens to bury the Habs every game just to embarrass them....but like MacLean said, they are doing a pretty good of humiliating themselves, so far.