100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Habs vs Sens

Hybrid View

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by habsfan View Post
    Look at all the scenarios you guys keep coming up with, pathetic really, anyone talk about the 15 Bruins fans that beat the Leafs fan at the Garden last week and left him for dead, if your a Bruins fan your automatically a drunken wife beater by Sens fans standards. Again if Ottawa is such a "classy" organization why do they employ Chris Neil?
    What does this even mean ?

There will be little ,if any , nonsense tonight , and those that start it , will penalize their respective team badly.
    The refs will shut this down real quick tonite.
    Power play units will be the difference
    Sens will win
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Making Cuts habsfan is on a distinguished road habsfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilster View Post
    What does this even mean ?

There will be little ,if any , nonsense tonight , and those that start it , will penalize their respective team badly.
    The refs will shut this down real quick tonite.
    Power play units will be the difference
    Sens will win
    look at every scenario people keep coming up with, booing the anthem something about a jersey, who really cares really theres bad apples everywhere you go, the only thing that pisses me off about this whole conversation is the few people on here that actually think Ottawa or any team for that matter is "classy", its hockey its not a "classy" sport, they fight bare knuckles for christ sake. Ottawa is no "classier" then Montreal, Boston, Toronto, Florida or whoever, you can point to 10 instances where Montreal failed in the 'classy" department and I can point to 10 instances where Ottawa failed. Where have I argued anything about Montreal's wrong doings and where have I argued anything about Ottawa, I havent cause I understand the sport unlike a few on here.

Need a Caddy jmwhite is on a distinguished road jmwhite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by habsfan View Post
    look at every scenario people keep coming up with, booing the anthem something about a jersey, who really cares really theres bad apples everywhere you go, the only thing that pisses me off about this whole conversation is the few people on here that actually think Ottawa or any team for that matter is "classy", its hockey its not a "classy" sport, they fight bare knuckles for christ sake. Ottawa is no "classier" then Montreal, Boston, Toronto, Florida or whoever, you can point to 10 instances where Montreal failed in the 'classy" department and I can point to 10 instances where Ottawa failed. Where have I argued anything about Montreal's wrong doings and where have I argued anything about Ottawa, I havent cause I understand the sport unlike a few on here.
    You still don't get it. Nobody said Ottawa was the ultimate in class. What we did say was that so far in this series your Habs have lacked class. As someone has mentioned before stop defending your Habs by pinpointing the mistakes of other teams. It doesn't make it right for your team to do it just because sometime in the past other teams did the same thing.

Your team couldn't handle Ottawa's physicality in Game 3 and buckled under the pressure. The smallish guys (Plekanec, Desharnais, Gionta) disappeared and the bigger guys lost their composure. Get ready for Ottawa to bring the same intensity tonight. We shall see how the Habs respond this time.

Thread Information