100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Habs vs Sens

Hybrid View

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by habsfan View Post
    talking about the personal insults he was referring to, no need for more fuel on the fire there Jeff, you can pin point exactly the days where its slow here at work, and no kidding.
    trying not to add fuel man, but when you post stuff like that you're starting lookin for trouble. Just sayin.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Making Cuts habsfan is on a distinguished road habsfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
    trying not to add fuel man, but when you post stuff like that you're starting lookin for trouble. Just sayin.
    Jeff if you cant understand that I set a bait knowing full well someone would take it and run, then I dont know what to tell you man. If he's butt hurt cause someone made a bad joke about is Sens or his gardening habits then he's got some serious problems. And if you try to use your fatherly authority in trying to make me feel scared that I wouldnt joke around with him or I would be intimidated by him if we met, then he's a bigger fool.

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Jeff if you cant understand that I set a bait knowing full well someone would take it and run, then I dont know what to tell you man. If he's butt hurt cause someone made a bad joke about is Sens or his gardening habits then he's got some serious problems. And if you try to use your fatherly authority in trying to make me feel scared that I wouldnt joke around with him or I would be intimidated by him if we met, then he's a bigger fool.
    I understood it, but you're calling him the troll.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Need a Caddy jmwhite is on a distinguished road jmwhite's Avatar

Oh stop, you bait nothing....you're not that clever. You didn't like me hammering your team and you came at me instead of debating hockey. Are you in high school? Read the crap you posted and tell me in all honesty you sound like someone who was joking. You don't know me well enough to say that crap to me and have me believe you are joking. Where I come from people who make those kind of jokes often go home with a bloody nose. Saying you were joking is just you trying to backtrack because you looked like a donkey.

This thread should have long been locked when the Sens sent the Habs packing with a humiliating 6-1 loss (for the second time I might add).

Thread Information