CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Fairway Junkie dasnutz is on a distinguished road dasnutz's Avatar

Custom fit irons

I was watching Waht's in the Bag last night. They were talking about club fitting. I was looking for a place in Ottawa that would work with me to fit my current clubs, anyone know a good place?

Thanks in advance

Das

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road

Club Fitting

Quote Originally Posted by dasnutz
    I was watching Waht's in the Bag last night. They were talking about club fitting. I was looking for a place in Ottawa that would work with me to fit my current clubs, anyone know a good place?

Thanks in advance

Das
    Hi Das
    Although I live nowhere near Ottawa I would suggest either Golftown if you have one there, Nevada Bobs etc. Most dealers now offer custom fitting, ie swing speed for correct shafts, your proper lie angles for your irons, even grip size.
    So phone around the main dealers and see who offers what. I know the Nevada Bob's in London offers all of this, so do the other golf retailers.
    Good Luck and you are on the right track being fitted for your clubs. Smart move.
    Rick
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Competitor challengegolf is on a distinguished road challengegolf's Avatar

Irons fitting

The best place would be artisan golf in Kanata.
    Don was in nomination for club maker of the year in the world (only 6 clubmakers across the world were selected for that honor). He did not win but he was Regional clubmaker of the year 2005. I don't work with him or nor am I related to his business in any way or shape but my dad some clubs made by him and he is the most professional guy I have ever met and a great guy on top of that, he has all the latest gadget to make sure that you are properly fitted for your your clubs.
    Give him a call, he advertise here on this site.
    Claude :

6 Iron Wedge61 is on a distinguished road

Al Bezanson

Another local clubmaker worth mentioning is Al Bezanson, who works out of his home in Greely. Aside from being a really good guy, he has a pile of experience. He made a custom set for my 12 y.o. (decent Junior lefty clubs are hard to come by) last June after sizing him up on a vector launch monitor. Also had him adjust the lie angles on my wedges. Found him online, and wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Check him out here: http://home.ca.inter.net/~alsclub/index.htm
    Last edited by Wedge61; 03-21-2005 at 12:25 PM. Reason: incorrect terminology

Thread Information