+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Montreal

7 Iron holeinone is on a distinguished road

Montreal

Does anyone know if Montreal has a discount program like RM here in Ottawa? Havent found anything on the web yet. The more I do research on the Montreal golf scene, the more I appreciate what we have here in Ottawa.
    Last edited by Kilroy; 03-19-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Putter ChipIn is on a distinguished road
    There are a few discount booklets available for sale, but perhaps the closest thing is "Acces Golf". They offer 50% off green fees throughout the area. Personally I find the courses to be pretty spread out, but it can be an interesting option depending on where you are located.

If not, overall I find the Montreal area has a better bang for buck in terms of course quality than Ottawa-Gatineau. Some great spots, especially before high-season rates kick in are: Atlantide, Club de Golf Ile de Montréal, La Prairie, and Le Versant. (I've covered all four corners there - one of those should be close to you)

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    Atlantide is great if you can get onto the old, member's course. I always thought that the new 18 was put in and they really only had room for around 15 holes...

Ile de Montreal's links 18 is great for the fall as well. No leaves, and I've played on it well into November in previous years.

Ace Travis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    Atlantide is great if you can get onto the old, member's course. I always thought that the new 18 was put in and they really only had room for around 15 holes...

Ile de Montreal's links 18 is great for the fall as well. No leaves, and I've played on it well into November in previous years.
    I really like CGIM...my recommendation is to bring several dozen golf balls if you are playing the links course...you can literally lose multiple balls on almost every hole. I did lose a ton of balls when I played it but I still had a great time.

Thread Information