100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    7 Wood scooby103 is on a distinguished road

Samsung Galaxy Note 1

*** Update*** Price drop to $275.00 but needs to go today. I fly out tomorrow and won't be back for a week. When I get back it goes on eBay, where this combo is going for $350.00. Last chance. If your looking for a great phone and the best solution for GPS and scoring for golf this is it. 5" screen in conjunction with GolfLogix destroys all the purpose built solutions.

*** End Update ***

As per title an excellent condition Galaxy Note 1. The original "phablet". It was originally purchased on the Rogers network but has been unlocked to work on any of the major providers. Currently working on a Bell SIM. Can be shown functioning on your SIM before purchase.

Has the latest version of Android available by Bell which is ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich). Bell is supposed to release Jelly Bean for it soon. If you know what your doing, you can install Jelly Bean on it now and it works great (I had it installed).

Comes with a Seidio Surface stand full body cover case. As such, phone is in mint condition. Screen has zero scratches on it, and is Gorilla Glass.

Ultimately, an amazing phone. With golf season coming up, running Intelligolf or GolfLogix on this makes it the best score keeper and GPS solution period.

Looking for $350.00. Comes with the original box, charger, and phone with case. Also interested in some PING i20 irons so would consider this and cash on trade.

Message me if interested.

Last edited by scooby103; 04-06-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Price Drop
    The difference between involvement and commitment are like a egg and ham breakfast, the chicken was involved, the pig was commited.

Thread Information