CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: E6 ii

R_Askren
    Quote Originally Posted by stevnkrn View Post
    ...Those of you that have E6, what am I missing?
    Not missing much. I don't have the issue with the putting from the fringe since I use ProTee for my hardware. I can switch it to putting any time by setting the club to putter. I still prefer E6 over ProTee Play (which is essentially the same as the GSA software) and I even prefer it over The Golf Club. It has minor things missing, but it has so many things that other simulator game software packages don't have that make it play better in my opinion. I've been using the 1.6 demo as well and I also find it a bit underwhelming so I'm going to wait for the cloud version instead of purchasing the update.

2 Iron stevnkrn is on a distinguished road
    I thought it should be able to select clubs as well, since GSA requires that, but I don't seem to have that option with the E6 1.6 demo version I've been using. That would solve my primary issue if I could do it.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    I would think it because you are using a demo Stevnkrn. I have E6 1.6 full version for ProTee and Skytrak. For ProTee I have club selection options. For Skytrak there is no club selection option. To me there is not much of a major update in E6 1.6 from its prior version. I still prefer TGC for graphic ns gameplay. E6 1.6 has nice features overall however.

Par Dax is on a distinguished road
    If I recall, there should be something at the top of the screen to that "shows" what club it thinks you are using (for the TM I ignore this as I don't need to say what club I'm using). If you click on that, then a screen should pop up,that allows you to select putter and then you can putt from the fringe.

In terms of seeing next shot, I use my mouse to set where I want to hit and then an overlay pops up with a green arrow that you can hit and it will then move scan forward to the point that you selected. Did you download the user manual that I thought they had up where the demo download was?

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    I don't see any option like that in my E6 1.6 Skytrak version.

Par Dax is on a distinguished road
    I just checked the manual. It says that select club is only available with some tracking systems.

xdreamgolf
    Stvnkrn: I might be able to get that fixed for you..Will need your set up info. I just checked with the 1.6 Vector/Trutrack I have set up and I was able to add the club select button, and clicking it opens up the selection.

2 Iron stevnkrn is on a distinguished road
    xdreamgolf, I would appreciate the help, but I don't know what you mean about needing my setup info. Is the a setup file that I need to change to enable it? It is not on the screen right now. As I mentioned above I would have assumed that club selection would have been enabled for a GSA system, but it was not.

xdreamgolf
    stevnkrn

Setup meaning what you have for hardware. You mentioned GSA thats part of it, what package? Also details about your PC.. What operating system..

Are you familiar with accessing different files/folders in software? These changes will need to be made in a file within the E6 software.

Let me know.. I can help you through a DIY attempt, or If you would rather we can set up a remote session if you are the administrator on you pc.

I don't want to break any rules so let me know the proper way to get yo my number if you need it, or email.

Looking like 55 degrees today here!!!! Snow's going, but there is still a ton to go!!!

Thread Information