+ Reply to Thread
    7 Iron drcabral is on a distinguished road

Used foresight gc2 wanted!!!! Please!!!!

I am in the market for a new golf simulator and wanted to purchase a Foresight GC2. I appreciate the low cost at Par2Pro, but still can't justify the cost to my Chief Financial Officer (aka Wifey). My budget is closer to high end computer than a new car. I've seen others post that they were able to find deals on purchasing used GC2s. I need help in learning how to find a used GC2 for a great price. I've searched the ebay, amazan and craigslist and have yet to find a good deal. If you have a GC2 you are interested in selling or if you can guide me on purchasing one please let me know. If not, share your story on how clever/lucky your were to find a GC2 for cheap. It's ok to brag, you've earned the right and this is the forum to do it. Thanks for your efforts and considerations. Damon
    Last edited by drcabral; 01-22-2013 at 11:19 AM.

3 Iron bruthru is on a distinguished road
    Damon..... I wish you luck finding a used GC2. I looked everywhere for one but never could find one before stepping up for a new one. Also since the GC2 is Foresight's current model it makes it that more difficult finding a used one because current GC2 owners have nothing new to trade up. Also there in no new products coming to market that is better than what GC2 offers. One thing you can try is calling Foresight and asks if they have any units coming back off lease. I still would not expect that much of a discount from the price of a new one.

Are you set on getting a GC2?

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    I saw 2 units sold on Ebay this weekend for $4100 each. No software and no warranty.

Yeah, that's what got my juices wet. They started the bids at $1500 and I was praying that no one else would see them advertised so I bid at the last minute and buy one for $1501. That didn't work out too well as others saw the advertisement and payed the buy it now price at $4100. I've seen others post that they were able to buy them used at $2500! I need to find a deal like that! Still praying and hoping

Thanks for the advise. I'm not 100% sold on any simulator as they all have advantages and disadvantages. The accuracy of the GC2 is good as I will be using it in my garage and want to hit off truturf matt. I would like club data as well and hopefully they will get the HMT working better with future upgrades and by then I hope I will be able to find a used cheap HMT as well. Alot of hoping and praying will at least bring me closer to my higherpower.

My only other consideration is ProTee for the courses but, I am leaning toward GC2.

I will consider calling the company as a last resort but, I know it will not be discounted much.

I need a golf store near me to go out of buisness quick! Not that I would wish that on any buisness given the state of our economy, I just want a steal on a GC2. Please forgive me, it's a little self serving.
    Last edited by drcabral; 01-22-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Good luck dr. Even with a used GC2 you will spend a fair bit onthe software. I wish you luck finding one.

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    Get both. Buy them used obviously. Best of both worlds.

Ace wbealsd is on a distinguished road
    Getting involved on this forum is a good start. If it hadn't been for finding this site while I was doing my research, I wouldn't have had the contacts and known it was available when an indoor golf business folded and put their GC2s and accessories (including software) on Craigslist. Knowing the background and the fact that the former owner delivered exactly what was offered pushed me into making the decision to buy before I was actually setup to get everything installed. Even at that, it wasn't "dirt cheap" but a great value for the Unit, the protective case, sim computer (software pre-loaded, range, fitting app + 5 courses), original software disk for the apps and course, security dongle, projector and cables at $6K. I was also able to transfer the registration at Foresight for all updates and support.

GC2s don't come up for resale very often and you need to be ready to make your offer when they do.

I don't personally expect a lot of the HMTs to be sold, at least initially, and don't expect to see any used ones for awhile. I think one of the various "swing apps" like Swingbyte, SwingTip, etc to break away from the pack sometime this summer and will add one of them to supplement the GC2, even if there's no integration with FS software (which I don't expect to see). Consider the CG3 software thru Cory, rather than the Foresight software if you don't find a GC2 bundled with it.

Saw a GC2 online for $3000 that I missed!!! Feel like Charlie Brown missing the foot ball

Gap Wedge FrostyKev is on a distinguished road
    On Craigslist or elsewhere?

Internet

3 Iron tarmactrr is on a distinguished road
    I'm also looking for one if anybody knows of any for sale.

Putter JH78 is on a distinguished road
    I have a GC2 I'm looking to part with prior to being deployed overseas for the next two years. I would rather it go to a good home then sit in my storage unit collecting dust. I have had the GC2 for a little over a year. It has the protective case for the driving range, a hard case for storage, all the cables, driving range and 1 course, and a net/practice mat. I've had it set up in the garage for the last year with it getting used around 2-3 times per month. If you are interested I can send pics and provide more detail. I paid just over $10,000USD for the entire set-up and am willing to part ways for $8,500USD.

7 Wood Msuzippy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JH78 View Post
    I have a GC2 I'm looking to part with prior to being deployed overseas for the next two years. I would rather it go to a good home then sit in my storage unit collecting dust. I have had the GC2 for a little over a year. It has the protective case for the driving range, a hard case for storage, all the cables, driving range and 1 course, and a net/practice mat. I've had it set up in the garage for the last year with it getting used around 2-3 times per month. If you are interested I can send pics and provide more detail. I paid just over $10,000USD for the entire set-up and am willing to part ways for $8,500USD.
    Check your PMs

Ryder Cup Par2Pro is on a distinguished road Par2Pro's Avatar

GC2 with Performance Software and Ellusive LC5 Course Package

EDIT 11/21/13 - ///// SOLD!!!! ///////

Hey All,

One of my great clients has changed out his simulator for a different system, so I now have a GC2 with the LC5 package which is the Performance Software with the driving range, competitions, clubfitting, and 5 courses (which are no longer available to be purchased new):
    1) Monterey Beach
    2) La Tempete
    3) La Jolla Pines South
    4) Akron
    5) Olympic

This also includes the USB cable with active extension cable, power adaptor AND extra flash model.

I just saw a similar package sell on ebay for $7600 USD:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/foresight-gc...item1c38dbffc2

For those of you who missed out on the auction, here is a chance to get the same package WITH an extra flash module and backed by Par2Pro to be in great condition with initial support.

I am asking $7400 USD firm without the cradle and $7650 with a brand new cradle (cradle currently on backorder).

Please note that the system is in Canada right now, but I can ship this anywhere (you will are responsible for shipping, taxes, brokerage, customs, etc.).

If you want it, email me at cory@par2pro.com.

First reply gets it!

Cheers,
    Cory
    Last edited by Par2Pro; 11-21-2013 at 12:23 PM.

6 Iron tman is on a distinguished road
    What system did your client go to? I am replying Cory. It's Troy as we have talked a lot in regards to a system.

Hey Troy,

He went to a Sports Coach system as he wanted to use the system for both left and right handed golfers withough having to move the system or buy a second GC2.

He also wanted to get the club measurements (without marking the club) and more courses.

So instead of buying a second GC2, 2 HMTs and more course packs, it was more cost effective (and fit his needs better) to trade in the GC2 and go with a Sports Coach system.

Cheers,
    Cory

Putter minties is on a distinguished road
    Damn if only you had this a month ago

Sorry minties This is really the first used system that I have encountered.

Sold!

Putter ctv1 is on a distinguished road
    There is a Flightscope on ebay

item # 181296750596

Putter hnoor0066 is on a distinguished road
    I need help in learning how to find a used GC2 for a great price. I've searched the ebay, amazan and craigslist and have yet to find a good deal....

== free Solitaire ==
    Last edited by hnoor0066; 08-09-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Putter ctv1 is on a distinguished road

Alternative

Why don't you buy a new Skytrak instead. I have been using one for 4 months and it works great.

http://www.skytrakgolf.com/content/welcome-skytrak

Thread Information