CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Bogie pingB is on a distinguished road

Thinking about selling my GSA

I really hate to get rid of it because it's a great system, but where I live it's HOTTT year freaking round.. It's in the 80s today.

I insulated my walls in the garage and added a window unit, but I just can't keep it cool enough to enjoy using the sim. Even gone so far as to think of elaborate building plans to make this work.

Bottom line it's too permanent of a setup. I could use it inside my house in several areas if I could just set it up and take it down, but with the lighting and cameras it's just not possible.

So i'm thinking about going back to something like the dancin dogg. Or just good old fashion net in the back yard. =(

Anyway. Where would be a good place to put this on sale? And how much do you think I could realistically get for it? I've got the PX-2, the 2 camera system for vertical and horizontal. The camera trigger, GSA golf software & courses and dongles obviously..

All totaled was about 5k worth of stuff.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Put an add in the classifieds here on the forum. Also put it on ebay or kijiji.

Good luck!

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    What you have is a PX5, which still sells for $5k. Only difference is the new LS cam. Martin just dropped prices on PX2 and GSA golf.

You might be better off selling in pieces for people that might want to start small. Keep one camera around for when the LX gets finished.

Bogie pingB is on a distinguished road
    Yeah I'd let it go for a good bit less than 5k. Though I'm just kicking the idea around. Was wondering what a good place to sell it would be. I'll probably put it up on ebay and put a link to it in the classifieds. I'm also considering buying a prefab shed for my back yard insulating it, adding electricity to it, and installing a window unit AC. I've got a decent sized back yard so space is not an issue, but I need to go look a sheds to see if I can even get the size I need for such an endeavor. Could probably get away with only spending about 5k setting that up. I just have this feeling that as soon as I get rid of the sim I'll be wishing I hadn't..

Ace wbealsd is on a distinguished road
    I'd go for the pre-fab building, myself. I picked up some nice storage buildings for my acreage in South Dakota that are well build and cost much less than $5K per building, including delivery and power installed. I'm sure you can find some similar to mine in Texas.

Thread Information