100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Clublink

Hybrid View

Must be Single mberube is on a distinguished road mberube's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby
    I haven't seen anything on the percentage of rounds that have to be played at your home course. There were rumours of Toronto area people buying at Greyhawk and Le Maitre and playing in Toronto.

I also called about the range, they are hoping to have it open for the 21st, Predator's opening day, however it may be the next week when Talon opens up.
    I was also told that 60% of the rounds must be played at your home course. Do they apply the rule? That’s another issue.
    Strive for perfection, but never expect it!

Caddy jmr73 is on a distinguished road jmr73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby
    I haven't seen anything on the percentage of rounds that have to be played at your home course. There were rumours of Toronto area people buying at Greyhawk and Le Maitre and playing in Toronto.
    I hadn't heard that either until I spoke to a member in the Toronto area last fall. There were Toronto members looking at joining the Ottawa or Montreal area courses. I can't see how they enforced it in the past, I often showed up at the course without a tee-time reserved and was just told to go ahead (mostly late afternoons). I showed ID but I don't know if they actually recorded my presence. So I doubt they had the right stats on me. I guess that may be one of the reasons for the new identity program they have introduced this year. They are probably going to keep a closer watch on this.

Must be Single mberube is on a distinguished road mberube's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr73
    I hadn't heard that either until I spoke to a member in the Toronto area last fall. There were Toronto members looking at joining the Ottawa or Montreal area courses. I can't see how they enforced it in the past, I often showed up at the course without a tee-time reserved and was just told to go ahead (mostly late afternoons). I showed ID but I don't know if they actually recorded my presence. So I doubt they had the right stats on me. I guess that may be one of the reasons for the new identity program they have introduced this year. They are probably going to keep a closer watch on this.
    I think so. The colour of the card reflects your membership, gold card, silver, platinum……
    Strive for perfection, but never expect it!

Thread Information