I have played a lot of golf both on the Protee and outdoor the last few months.
Since the interface upgrade to 2.95 the driver and woods have become more reliable and therefor for me useful for practicing.
My driver swing has improved a lot and I for the first time in 2 years are playing from the Fw's

One issue I got with both ProTee and before that the DD is because of the prefect lie every time my back swing gets longer and longer if I only use the simulator. Not hard to hit the ball on the simulator but the results on the course is not always that great.
Have worked hard to keep the back swing short and use a longer iron.
That has worked great for me and works both on the course and on the Protee.

Had a little of the same issues as Bubba22 with the wedges but have not practiced the wedges much and changed too much on the settings trying to get it perfect. Last year I practiced the wedges a lot on the ProTee and was pretty sharp on the course too.

Putting. while I do not like to putt on the simulator I could see that Psace could putt very well on the ProTee. Got me to practice that some more and think that has had a good effect on my putting stroke.
I keep the club face strait and the stroke is better too. That has made me a better putter on the course.

Had several rounds in the low 80'ish with a 80 Friday as the best. Which is a clear improvement over the last couple of years.

So the Protee has differently help me and had I been more aware of my back swing issues it would have helped even more.