CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Pitching Wedge kemcheca is on a distinguished road

Amazon.com-ClevlandCG16i Men's Black Perl Iron set

At golf town ClevlandCG16i Men's Black Perl Iron set are $799 +13% tax on Amazon.com they are $499 (no tax). Too bad they do not ship them to Canada.

I can rent a box for $10 in Ogdensburg and ship it there and pick it up.

Amazon.com does not ship any golf clubs to a Canadian address.
    >>--------------------------------------<<
    Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.

I'm sorry, but we are not able to ship Cleveland CG16i Men's Black Pearl Iron Set to your location and I do understand how disappointing it can be.

At this time, due to warranty restrictions and import/export laws, we can ship only books, music, videos, and DVDs to most destinations outside the U.S. We can also ship some software, electronics accessories, kitchen and house wares, and hand tools to addresses in France, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.

I will be sure to pass your message on to the appropriate department in our company for consideration. The business of our international customers is very important to us, and we are working hard to improve the service and selection we provide to you.

There are various restrictions on manufacturers' warranties and the import and export of some items throughout the world that do not apply to books, CDs, and videos. For that reason, Amazon.com can't ship many of the products we sell outside the U.S.

To view Video Games, Software, Electronics, Watches, Jewelry, Apparel, Shoes and Sporting Goods that ship to select countries outside the United States, please visit Amazon Global (http://www.amazonglobal.com).

You're also welcome to purchase from other Amazon websites as well. Just visit http://www.amazon.com/international/.

Please understand that this policy is based on warranty issues, manufacturer restrictions, and Federal law, and as such, cannot be amended at the discretion of our Customer Service department.

However, you do have these options:

-- If you have a friend or relative in the U.S, you can ship the item to their address and then re-ship it to your location.

(OR)

-- You can use freight forwarder to ship the item. There are many freight forwarder's available to ship it to your location. You can search them by Google.

(OR)

If you'd like to ship your order to Canada , you may want to try finding another seller who's willing to ship outside of the United States. To find out whether a seller will ship internationally, look under the seller's nickname. You'll see additional details. If international shipping is supported, the listing will read, "International shipping available." If it's not supported, there will be no notation displayed.

Each merchant sets their own shipping policy. For more information, visit this page:

http://www.amazon.com/o/tg/browse/-/537794/

I hope you understand and sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this.

I've included some more information below in case you have further questions.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Need a Caddy jmwhite is on a distinguished road jmwhite's Avatar
    What's the purpose of this thread?

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    I believe that the OP is trying to tell us how to save $300 on a set of irons.

Thread Information