100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    7 Wood Cruban is on a distinguished road Cruban's Avatar

Looking for a Granite Fabricator

I've sent quote requests with drawings to the majors that I could think of, Mountain, Ideal, Emerald, Shoppe; waiting to hear from back.
    Anybody wanna share their experiences or provide a recommendation?

3 Wood dwalker is on a distinguished road dwalker's Avatar
    I would recommend either Ideal who do great work or TNT Tile and Marble in Carp. They rescued me from another granite contractor who screwed me and the work is impeccable. The number is 613-836-9366.
    Slice, hook, or straight down the middle. It all looks the same on the score card.

3 Wood funk-like is on a distinguished road
    I've used Planet Granite near IKEA. It is owned by a guy I used to play soccer with, and they did our quartz countertop in our 107 year old house and did a fantastic job. It was a tight fit, and the 'backsplash' is exposed brick and they managed to make it work and look great. Price was good too.

Thanks for the recommendations.
    I will contact TNT and Planet as well.

Fairway Junkie calleygolf is on a distinguished road
    http://luxurystoneworks.ca/ Contact Mike, tell him Nathan sent you. Been using Mike for a while now on all the stone in my house and have referred several people, not one has been upset/dissapointed and he tends to be less expensive per linear foot and is very professional. Can't give him enough praise.

3 Wood dwalker is on a distinguished road dwalker's Avatar
    I have to agree with Calleygolf, Mike at Luxury Stone Works is highly recommended by some people I know who used him.
    Slice, hook, or straight down the middle. It all looks the same on the score card.

Not sure if this is a busy time for granite providers but so far have only received quotes from 5 of the 9 I've queried. Nothing from Ideal, Gallery, Planet or Luxury Stone.

I'll give them another week, but so far TNT has provided the best quote. They even took the time to explain how they arrived at their estimate. Gonna head to their showroom tomorrow.

Thanks again for the recommendations.

Birdie srennick is on a distinguished road srennick's Avatar
    We had good luck with Sam at PrideRock. He did our kitchen and bathrooms. He's not as flashy as some of the others, but does really nice work.

http://priderock.ca/home.htm

Thread Information