CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Laser Range Finders that use batteries

I have a Bushnell laser range finder and it uses the CR2 battery that is pretty expensive ($18) but I was told at The Source that they offer a replacement warranty for it so I bought it. I am very glad I did since less than 1 year later I needed to replace it (they last about a year depending on usage) and I simply walked in, gave them my phone number and they handed me a new battery. I have another replacement left on the plan and will go in next year to get it, whether the battery is done or not. Just as an added observation, the Duracell seemed to last longer than the Energizer.

Pretty cool.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    luc, get the CR-2 batteries on ebay. I got mine and they are about 2 for $8.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Well if I get 3 batteries for $15 then I am ahead as well. Are the ones on Ebay brand names and not old stock?
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Well if I get 3 batteries for $15 then I am ahead as well. Are the ones on Ebay brand names and not old stock?
    mine were panasonic. they have worked great with no issues.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Great, thanks Jeff, I took a quick look and there is a 6 pack Duracells on Ebay for $17 shipped to Canada so under $3 each.
    Lefty Lucas

My rangfinder is 8 years old and is not pretty but it still works really well, a great investment. I use it a lot more than my GPS
    Lefty Lucas

Playing Winter Rules Swerve is on a distinguished road
    I did the exact same thing. And actually, I found a couple of old CR2s lying around so I maxed out my "battery plan" almost immediately and now I always keep a brand new spare in my bag in case I need it. Beware though, sometimes in backfires - I used my last 2 "spares" for my playing partners when their batteries died, LOL

Lob Wedge jkeevel is on a distinguished road
    Cheapest batteries in town are at MEC. They have them all & no shipping etc.

Thread Information