CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foot-Joy XPS-1

5 Wood rossigm is on a distinguished road rossigm's Avatar

Foot-Joy XPS-1

Hi,

Anyones ownes a pair of Foot-Joy XPS-1? Any comments?

I'm sold on Adidas shoes, I purchased a pair of Tour ATV 360 unfortunatly they have a deffect with the THINtech cleats!!!! I keep loosing a cleat (each round) on the heel of my left shoe. After my second round I notice that I was missing a cleat so I purchased a box of replacement cleats at $25 because only Adidas makes the THINtech cleats!

Replaced the missing cleat, after the next round the same one was missing again!!!! Brought the shoes back to GT after a quick call to the Adidas head office they replaced them with a brand new pair of shoes. Two rounds in with these new shoes ....guess what? I'm down on cleat, the same one has the previous pair (same location).

I wrote to Adidas and CC'd GT, Adidas replied to go where I purchased the shoes and they would cover under warranty. GT also replied and since that would be my second exchange it would also be my last . So I don't want to go back to Adidas.

That's why I'd like feedback on Foot-Joy XPS-1, I've never owned a pair of Foot-Joy's it's always been Adidas but it doesn't look like the THINtech technology is up to par, the lock system of the cleats is too week. I've have to try something new.

Thanks for your feedback.
    Ross

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar
    I currently have the SynG model and have owned several Footjoys before. They are comfortable right from the box and I don't have to worry about bringing band-aids. They seem to change their styles regularly and you can get a good deal on previous years models if you can wait.

Thread Information