CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP FT-Tour

President's Cup Wknd_Warrior is on a distinguished road Wknd_Warrior's Avatar

RIP FT-Tour

disintegrated on the range today . Man I really liked this driver....

goodbye booming misses up the right side, toe balls that end up in the middle 25 yards past where they should have landed, high lobs that carry past where you'd expect them to roll out to...

It was good while it lasted

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road
    I have one with a Diamana Whiteboard if you're looking for another bomber....

thanks, but no, these seem to have a documented history of cracking so I think one is enough for me. Awesome club tho.

Dug up an old T-Zoid out of the closet. It was an old club when I got it anyhow and was quickly replaced with a 460cc driver. Took it to the range and was diggin it but couldn't keep the spin down. It's got a really long reg shaft so I'm putting the stiffer Diamata white board or whatever it's called, from my FT onto the Zoid head nad making sure it plays to a reasonable length. Should get me through this year. But by then Ill probably be missing the larger head.

This thing sings with the stiffer shaft . The head is almost too open for me, something I never thought I'd hear myself say after the horror of playing closed faced drivers. Not nearly as forgiving as the FT Tour. Gaming the FT Tour was almost cheeting. But I can find a usable trajectory o the Zoid and solid hits get way down there. For a small head it still has a reasonable hitting area. Looks unbreakable too, This should do nicely for the rest of the season.

Thread Information