CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Need a Caddy TheGolfer is on a distinguished road

Foresight GC2 LM - shaft, club, and ball testing - great so far

QUESTION BELOW ON BALL TESTING...

BACKGROUND
    Well its approaching the middle of my golf season and I thought the use of the LM would go down because I have a range at the club.

Turns out I have been using the GC2 for quantifiying shaft and club comparing for both my daugther and myself. It's great. The only other choice I had was to find a store that had a GC2 to do this in the past.

I have litterally bought over 5 driver heads, shafts, and grips and experimented with different gamers for my daugther and adjust swing weights and the LM is great at quantifying each configuration. Highly recommend it for this purpose. Plus you don't even need to go outdoors. Just test it in your golf room. Once you narrow down then see it outdoors then to fnalize look at the numbers on the LM and outdoors.

I have aleady gone through a couple drivers and hybrids myself and its very helpful. Much better than the aboutgolf system that one of the box stores has which is crap - before the gc2 i bought a number of clubs using that sim and when I go outside it was nothing compared to the sim in the store.

QUESTION - BALL TESTNG
    I am almost done with my club / shaft testing for mid season. Plan to move to testing balls with driver and wedges. Has anyone done this yet. Curious to leverage any lessons learned before I start. I need to do it for both my daugther and I so looking for results / process ideas to cut down on the time.

BTW - daugther finanly broke par 36 this week for 9 with a 34 including two penalties .

Appreciate any insight if you have done this already. Thanks and happy golfing.

7 Iron shoot4one is on a distinguished road
    Im sure Im not telling you anything you probably dont know, but I have done a lot of ball testing and have been amazed by the differences. As many will say Im sure, the ball after the shaft is the next most important factor to have right. Just like you can create a club in the testing, i have labeled a club as a specific ball and then assigned it color. Then use the same club and you can get very accurate comparisions.

Need a Caddy TheGolfer is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by shoot4one View Post
    Im sure Im not telling you anything you probably dont know, but I have done a lot of ball testing and have been amazed by the differences. As many will say Im sure, the ball after the shaft is the next most important factor to have right. Just like you can create a club in the testing, i have labeled a club as a specific ball and then assigned it color. Then use the same club and you can get very accurate comparisions.
    agree. very cool. testing different balls for myself and others with my daugther.

i will PM you. curious to see what you found and we can compare once i get started in detail.

Thread Information