100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter osiris6969 is on a distinguished road

Smile Golf trip in Phoenix

Good day everyone,

I'm planning a week-long golf trip to Phoenix/Scottsdale and I was wondering if any of you have played there before and could provide some inside information on the area.

I will be there April 2-10 and looking to play 4 rounds of golf on at least 2 different courses. I don't want to spend more than US$100 per round. However, I'm thinking of splurging a bit more on one of those rounds and play one of the top championship courses (like Grayhawk, TPC or We-Ko-Pa). Anyway, here are a few of the more affordable courses I've been looking at: The Club Golf at Eagle Mountain, Longbow, Sanctuary Golf Club at Westworld, Raven South Mountain, Raven at Verrado, Camelback Golf Club, Ocotillo Golf Club, Palm Valley, Superstition Springs, Foothills Golf Club and Trilogy Vistancia. Any thoughts???

Cheers,
    Patrice.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    If you want to play a great Pete Dye course for less than $100, go to the Karsten course at Arizona State University in Tempe. Their rate for Jan. 21 - Apr. 11 is $75, incuding cart, and rates drop throughout the season. The service on-course and in the clubhouse is exceptional. Great range and a huge putting green. The signature hole (#16) is one of the toughest par 3's you'll play anywhere. Here's the link http://www.asukarsten.com/index1.html

Superstition Springs is a very nice course with an excellent layout. Plenty of challenges, and a great clubhouse.

Have fun (you lucky dog).
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Thread Information