CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter gobruins2154 is on a distinguished road

TruGolf - Prestige - Distance seems to be way off for me

Hi,

I've got a TruGolf Prestige setup and it is telling me that my 8-iron is only going about 70 yards on average (I hit about 50 shots and none above 85 yards). I'm a sub-100 golfer and that distance is off by about 50 yards for me. Any advice on how to configure the TruGolf to have more accurate distances? Anyone share this same experience?

Thanks!

Shotmaker bubs3141 is on a distinguished road
    your sensors are not reading correctly. Have you checked the sensors and nothing is covering them? The microphones working correctly? It seems that it may think you are chipping? Also have you played on a sim before? Sometimes people do not swing through inside like they would outside.

If all else fails, you can call them on Monday and they will remote connect and fix your issue. I have had them remote connect before and they are very good and friendly. They will have it up and running in no time.

One more think you can go to their website and follow the FAQ section and make the changes they have listed.

Putter gobruins2154 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the response.

The sensors look good, but I get the message way too often that all the sensors are covered and I need to clean them. Not sure if that is causing any problems.

I just got back from Dunn Edwards and they used a GC2 and it was pretty accurate on my distances.

I will call them on Monday. Good to know about remote desktop support is available.

Thanks!
    Aaron

Lob Wedge Jhamer is on a distinguished road
    Check your distance from the screen to the closest sensor row. Mine is measuring 112", if your screen is too far away that could throw your shot distance off.

If your having sensor issues then it could possibly be a lighting issue as well, try and make your playing area as dark as possible with the only lighting source the overhead system light (make sure your light is adjusted to hit directly on sensors as well)

Sorry to keep messaging just trying to eliminate any possible problems, but you are hitting from just behind the first row of sensors correct? Also sensor mat can be placed in stance mat backwards, the correct way would be to have the single row of sensors closest to the screen and the double row of sensors in the rear.

Thread Information